Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Single life and law school  (Read 14896 times)

tanisham

• View Profile
Re: Single life and law school
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 04:26:29 PM »
I'm 28 and just got divorced.  So the guys will be a little younger but I don't care.  I'm gonna get me one of those preppy little lads and show him how a girl from Detroit gets her freak on.  Sorry that was probably tmi but dang a girl needs a hobby.

michigan or cooley?
Cooley?  You're going to get a spanking if you aren't careful.  I'm off to a T20....Thanks.

stinabee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
no, yourself.

although smoking is an automatic 2 point deduction.

Word

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »
no, yourself.

although smoking is an automatic 2 point deduction.

Word
Srsly. Yellow teeth aren't sexy. Even on regular people scale.

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »
I def don't have yellow teeth.  I haven't been a smoker that long, and my uncle has been my dentist since I was born so I've had ridiculously good dental care.  FWIW I know smoking is gross, I have to quit before school.

I still don't understand the rubric by which I'm being judged (I've never been so good at the 1-10 scale), so you can either give me very detailed description to follow, OR I can describe myself and you can make the call.  Whatever is easier.
Description is nice. Be detailed. It will be graded both on content and spelling!  :D

stinabee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »
haven't read the whole thread but wanted to add a few thoughts:

1.  I judge others on what they wear
2. Abercrombie is not preppy or cool by any means

I think it is really really hard to NOT judge people on what they wear/their overall appearance. I hate it when people say they don't. I mean, really??

soundsgood

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
Eh, I'm at a "preppy" school, and there aren't nearly enough preppy people for my liking.  I chose this profession solely so I could associate exclusively with soul-less assholes that care about nothing but money, scotch, and Brooks Brothers.  I'm rather disappointed.

stinabee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »
haven't read the whole thread but wanted to add a few thoughts:

1.  I judge others on what they wear
2. Abercrombie is not preppy or cool by any means

i can't afford the poo you wear.  if you weren't a midget i'd ask you for hand-me-downs.

I think it is really really hard to NOT judge people on what they wear/their overall appearance. I hate it when people say they don't. I mean, really??

are you hot?

Pschh, YEAH! As hot as a bee can be.

SabrinaK

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »

Happy now, Stotan?  I don't know if this is helpful?

Well, it did make me hate you a little.
<-- chubby girl with glasses

;)
Alan Shore: You know I'm not about to go to Texas and not ride the mechanical bull, Chelina. That would be like going to Los Angeles and not sleeping with Paris Hilton.

Lock & Load: University of San Diego 2011!

stinabee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »
Thanks?  Really I just thought it was funny after I got all scientific about the whole thing.

Sabrina, if it makes you feel any better, I a) have glasses as well (but don't wear them . . . oops), and b) more importantly, I sometimes get mistaken for a 12-year-old boy. 

Lesson to the girls out there:  If you're short, skinny, and have no unmentionables, don't get a pixie cut and then wear a uniform of hoodies and Converse.  Gender confusion will ensue.

I could never pull off a pixie, it looks cute on petite girls though. Oh and I have glasses too, but I only wear them when I have to. 

stinabee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
Thanks?  Really I just thought it was funny after I got all scientific about the whole thing.

Sabrina, if it makes you feel any better, I a) have glasses as well (but don't wear them . . . oops), and b) more importantly, I sometimes get mistaken for a 12-year-old boy. 

Lesson to the girls out there:  If you're short, skinny, and have no unmentionables, don't get a pixie cut and then wear a uniform of hoodies and Converse.  Gender confusion will ensue.

I could never pull off a pixie, it looks cute on petite girls though. Oh and I have glasses too, but I only wear them when I have to. 

so you're not petite?

5'5. average?