Law School Discussion

Single life and law school

Re: Single life and law school
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »
I'm 28 and just got divorced.  So the guys will be a little younger but I don't care.  I'm gonna get me one of those preppy little lads and show him how a girl from Detroit gets her freak on.  Sorry that was probably tmi but dang a girl needs a hobby.

michigan or cooley?
Cooley?  You're going to get a spanking if you aren't careful.  I'm off to a T20....Thanks.

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 02:28:32 PM »
no, yourself.

although smoking is an automatic 2 point deduction.

Word

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 02:29:44 PM »
no, yourself.

although smoking is an automatic 2 point deduction.

Word
Srsly. Yellow teeth aren't sexy. Even on regular people scale.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 02:33:16 PM »
I def don't have yellow teeth.  I haven't been a smoker that long, and my uncle has been my dentist since I was born so I've had ridiculously good dental care.  FWIW I know smoking is gross, I have to quit before school.

I still don't understand the rubric by which I'm being judged (I've never been so good at the 1-10 scale), so you can either give me very detailed description to follow, OR I can describe myself and you can make the call.  Whatever is easier.
Description is nice. Be detailed. It will be graded both on content and spelling!  :D

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
haven't read the whole thread but wanted to add a few thoughts:

1.  I judge others on what they wear
2. Abercrombie is not preppy or cool by any means

I think it is really really hard to NOT judge people on what they wear/their overall appearance. I hate it when people say they don't. I mean, really??

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »
Eh, I'm at a "preppy" school, and there aren't nearly enough preppy people for my liking.  I chose this profession solely so I could associate exclusively with soul-less assholes that care about nothing but money, scotch, and Brooks Brothers.  I'm rather disappointed.

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »
haven't read the whole thread but wanted to add a few thoughts:

1.  I judge others on what they wear
2. Abercrombie is not preppy or cool by any means

i can't afford the poo you wear.  if you weren't a midget i'd ask you for hand-me-downs.

I think it is really really hard to NOT judge people on what they wear/their overall appearance. I hate it when people say they don't. I mean, really??

are you hot?

Pschh, YEAH! As hot as a bee can be.

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »

Happy now, Stotan?  I don't know if this is helpful?

Well, it did make me hate you a little.
<-- chubby girl with glasses

;)

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »
Thanks?  Really I just thought it was funny after I got all scientific about the whole thing.

Sabrina, if it makes you feel any better, I a) have glasses as well (but don't wear them . . . oops), and b) more importantly, I sometimes get mistaken for a 12-year-old boy. 

Lesson to the girls out there:  If you're short, skinny, and have no unmentionables, don't get a pixie cut and then wear a uniform of hoodies and Converse.  Gender confusion will ensue.

I could never pull off a pixie, it looks cute on petite girls though. Oh and I have glasses too, but I only wear them when I have to. 

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »
Thanks?  Really I just thought it was funny after I got all scientific about the whole thing.

Sabrina, if it makes you feel any better, I a) have glasses as well (but don't wear them . . . oops), and b) more importantly, I sometimes get mistaken for a 12-year-old boy. 

Lesson to the girls out there:  If you're short, skinny, and have no unmentionables, don't get a pixie cut and then wear a uniform of hoodies and Converse.  Gender confusion will ensue.

I could never pull off a pixie, it looks cute on petite girls though. Oh and I have glasses too, but I only wear them when I have to. 

so you're not petite?

5'5. average?