« on: March 18, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »
--

woeisme

• Untouchable
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Case Western is pretty mean
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 03:18:55 PM »
And coupled with those "guaranteed for transfer, rejected for now" emails Case'd seem outright sadistic.

todesgebruell

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
I got two Case Western e-mails.  Pretty cruel. 

Lobstah!

• Lobster is murder.
    • View Profile
    • If I only had a brain...
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »
lol happened to me too. Two of them. Was pissed at first and then realized that it was pretty funny.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »
I have received about 20 emails from them since I applied in January, including the "Congratulations" one, as well as a big envelope containing a viewbook.  I have just about had it with them.  ::)

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 12:38:17 AM »
Haha, i didn't apply to Case, but this reminded me of something..

Someone was saying that one of the school's in the T-14 (I think Cornell) sends out an email that says something like: "Congratulations! ... you're complete.."

haha..that's cruel..

Lobstah!

• Lobster is murder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:44:54 PM »
This just happened again with another email reminding people that the deadline is coming up.

Hilarity did not ensue.

Lobstah!

• Lobster is murder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
Bump due to the fact that I just received a big white packet in the mail with the following letter:

"Thank you for your recent application to Case Western Reserve University School of Law. On behalf of Dean Gary Simson and our faculty and staff, I am pleased to...provide you with the latest Admissions Bulletin for the School of Law"

>:(

todesgebruell

Re: --
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
I just got put on "hold" today.  It's nice to not care anymore.

jdxf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »
Bump due to the fact that I just received a big white packet in the mail with the following letter:

"Thank you for your recent application to Case Western Reserve University School of Law. On behalf of Dean Gary Simson and our faculty and staff, I am pleased to...provide you with the latest Admissions Bulletin for the School of Law"

>:(

lol
when i received an email after a long wait from Penn, it read "....we are pleased to offer you a position" -my heart started to beat very fast-" on our waiting list".