Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hugo Chavez v. Colombia (or did he really mean Columbia) V2:  (Read 187 times)

filet o' fish

• Sr. Citizen
  • yum.
    • View Profile
Hugo Chavez v. Colombia (or did he really mean Columbia) V2:
« on: March 17, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »
I don't need to explain WHY you are a bigot.  Only you would know that anyways.  You parade around under the pretense of being open minded, tolerant, and in favor of discussion, however, you attack everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thought and show just how big of a bigot you really are.  You are the perfect example of why America hates the far left.  You get all angry about made up rights (the right to immigrate, the right to gov't health care, etc.), then you call everyone who disagrees with you a racist-all the while you are the most intolerant bigot of them all.

I don't understand where you came up with any of this, especially from my posts in V1 of this thread.

Who said I was left wing anyway?

Please explain your comments further, pls. thx.
"Would you listen to me? Filet O' Fish."
"Filet a' Fish."

"No."

"I don't quite understand."

Papa Bear

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do these shades make me look fat?
    • View Profile
Re: Hugo Chavez v. Colombia (or did he really mean Columbia) V2:
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »
I'm left wing!

He said you're a bigot because you posted what appeared to be a negative comment about the recently deceased President of the LDS Church, which passing away is still a sensitive issue for Mormons who loved him dearly. The rest of it? Um...dunno. I don't really pay attention anymore.
"Facts have a well-known liberal bias."