Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A sinful LOCI  (Read 1709 times)

Greasy

• View Profile
Re: A sinful LOCI
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »
Can I ask why sending a LOCI/additional information would serve to bump an app to the end of the stack? It just seems counterintuitive that the applicant who is being proactive and/or elaborating on a specific and heightened interest in a school would be pretty much punished for doing so...

Bananas, Melonas, Yeah

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »
Can I ask why sending a LOCI/additional information would serve to bump an app to the end of the stack? It just seems counterintuitive that the applicant who is being proactive and/or elaborating on a specific and heightened interest in a school would be pretty much punished for doing so...

It doesn't.  You could just as easily argue that sending a LOCI would bring your app to the front, for the reasons you gave.  As I said before, people manufacture facts around here all the time based on arguments and speculation just like this. 

Bananas, Melonas, Yeah

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »

It doesn't.  You could just as easily argue that sending a LOCI would bring your app to the front, for the reasons you gave.  As I said before, people manufacture facts around here all the time based on arguments and speculation just like this. 

That answer touches the tra la la

I can have that effect on people at times.  It's my cross to bear.

namehasbeenchanged

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »
It worked for me.

stewie griffin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
So, what's the word, JNSL?  Did you call 'em yet?
Temple University Beasley School of Law 2011

you fine american.

Final record: 5-1-4

woeisme

• Sr. Citizen
  • Untouchable
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »
I actually had called Michigan and asked them this earlier in the cycle. At the time I was told that it would not bump my app back.
Cornell Law School Class of 2011 ... ftw.