Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: --  (Read 1656 times)

UVAnProud2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GW ($$) vs. Northeastern - Want to Practice in Boston
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »
Thanks UVA2L.  I know GW is pretty regional.  I'm not going to reapply next year, especially with my scholarship offer.  If anything, I think I'd have a better chance at transferring to BC/BU after 1L year than reapplying next year, and I'll save 20k.

let's hope you get off the BC WL or get into BU, so this will not be an issue. good luck.

stewie griffin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 09:17:28 AM »
Cosmo, are you planning on going to the GW preview day next week?  It might help answer a lot of your questions.  I have to run to a meeting, but I'm gonna PM you later.
Temple University Beasley School of Law 2011

you fine american.

Final record: 5-1-4

UVAnProud2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »
Thanks UVA2L.  I know GW is pretty regional.  I'm not going to reapply next year, especially with my scholarship offer.  If anything, I think I'd have a better chance at transferring to BC/BU after 1L year than reapplying next year, and I'll save 20k.

let's hope you get off the BC WL or get into BU, so this will not be an issue. good luck.

So Northeastern should not be an option?

i don't know much about Northeastern. all i know is that out of the three friends i have that graduated from there, two are doing biglaw and one is doing PI. the one doing PI has no interest in biglaw. they all had good things to say about Northeastern.