Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Notre Dame's provisional list for Fall '08  (Read 4000 times)

LTF

• View Profile
Re: Notre Dame's provisional list for Fall '08
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
Yes, mailed one in soon after I got waitlisted. Also e-mailed in an updated resume.. but to be honest, I have no idea if they even got them. E-mailed twice asking them to change my e-mail, never received a response, and then 3 weeks later I got the e-mail to their new website at my old e-mail address.

I got a call from Ms. Moriconi yesterday asking if I was still interested. She said admissions would begin meeting yesterday afternoon and today to evaluate waitlist applicants. Good luck to everyone.

Did you not fill out the continued interest form, or are you just an awesome candidate? ;)

Neither really.. My heart skipped a few beats when I heard who she was (number was blocked). I've seen two people already be accepted off the WL - I just hope she's nice enough to let me in after she called me! :) ND was pretty much my dream school, and I already have a deposit down somewhere else where I figured I was heading. Now my hopes are all up again - here's to hoping for the best - good luck.

Did you write a LOCI?

azhawk08

• View Profile
Re: Notre Dame's provisional list for Fall '08
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »
so far I've sent in a LOCI, LOR from a university administrator, LOR from a priest, and quite a few phone calls.  no word for me yet.

from the buzz on top-law-schools.com, it seems as though this week will be huge as far as provisional list movement goes. 

Ms. Moriconi, of NDLS admissions, informed me that I should expect to hear from them in late April or early May.  she said that ALL provisional list students will receive information regarding the status of their application by mid May.  this means that if they haven't accepted you, they'll at least let you know when you can expect to hear from them again.

good news: I know of at least 2 people who have gotten scholarship funds along with their acceptance letters this past week.  this is great news.  I love ND, but I don't know if the $50,000/yr pricetag will be something I can handle without some sort of fin aid.

has anyone visited campus lately?  I hear the new law building is shaping up pretty well.