still not sure.. right now I'm planning on putting my seat deposit down at Gonzaga (WA) because I got a scholarship there. But, I'm waiting on ASU and UNLV right now, and if I get in at either one of those then I will go there (ASU is my #1). I would have gone to Chapman if I had more financial incentive, just because cost of living is so damned high as is tuition... but, alas, they didn't offer me anything so I am withdrawing.
what does your status say? still in review?