Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ASU "Welcom to Arizona State" Email--did anyone else get this?  (Read 11616 times)

MikeBZ

• View Profile
Re: ASU "Welcom to Arizona State" Email--did anyone else get this?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »
I applied in late jan., but why would I get the email?

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »
we're assuming it is to enter us into the system. those of us who received the email haven't been rejected (or accepted, for that matter). 
those who didn't receive the email, but were rejected received an apology email for the "welcome" email... even though they didn't get it.

tweedledee

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 03:48:10 PM »
What seems strange to me from both of the threads that reference this email is that no one who was admitted seems to have gotten it.

rockstar23242

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »
Yesterday in the mail I got a small envelope that had registration info for ASURITE and instructions on setting up my ASU email address and how to get access to the Blackboard site. That is all.
LSAT 190, GPA 4.2

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »
I will be visiting UofA on Friday and ASU on Saturday (hopefully).  Anyone else doing the same or will be in the area?

MikeBZ

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
Yesterday in the mail I got a small envelope that had registration info for ASURITE and instructions on setting up my ASU email address and how to get access to the Blackboard site. That is all.

Yesterday in the mail I got a rejection letter from ASU, so you should be good.

lawmusician

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »
Oh Noez,

I can totally relate to your frustration--I've been waiting to hear from ASU for a long time as well. (By the way, I didn't get the e-mail).  Good luck--just wanted to write to let you know I feel your pain!!!

oh noez

• View Profile
Re: ASU "Welcome to Arizona State" Email--did anyone else get this?
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »
Oh Noez,

I can totally relate to your frustration--I've been waiting to hear from ASU for a long time as well. (By the way, I didn't get the e-mail).  Good luck--just wanted to write to let you know I feel your pain!!!

Thanks! It's nice to know that I'm not alone. It's so agonizing! I'm even considering waiting until next year to reapply if I don't get in to ASU (even though I have acceptances and some $$ elsewhere). That's so weird that you did not receive the email, but haven't been rejected. When did you apply??

ps. i love the beagle pic!

tweedledee

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »
Someone on LSN said they were admitted yesterday via email. Everything I've read suggests they've only admitted via snail mail in the past. Anyone know anything else about this?

All I need is one more thing to obsess over. My mail box and now my email inbox... :o

lawmusician

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
Oh Noez,

I applied in late November. Still waiting!!!!! It might be a good thing I didn't get that e-mail, because I would probably check my admission status every five minutes.