Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ASU "Welcom to Arizona State" Email--did anyone else get this?  (Read 11468 times)

oh noez

• View Profile
Re: ASU "Welcom to Arizona State" Email--did anyone else get this?
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
What seems strange to me from both of the threads that reference this email is that no one who was admitted seems to have gotten it.

that's weird. great, now i'll freak out if i see an envelope from them... haha. thanks, asu..

tweedledee

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2008, 10:02:44 PM »
They're kiiiiiiiiiiilling me. Last people were admitted on April 9 according to LSN. That's TWENTY days. I get that they were waiting for deposits, withdrawals, etc., but still, there is a limit to my suffering! Kidding. Kind of.

I wasn't expecting to hear back since I applied late, but I assumed I'd get to see who was/wasn't getting admitted and their stats.

Anyone have any news?

lawmusician

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »
I wish I had better news--I called them at the end of March and someone I spoke with said they were SURE I would find out in April, but I still haven't heard anything.  It is very frustrating! 

lawmusician

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2008, 07:14:46 PM »
Ok--I called the admissions office today and was told that they were going to try their best to have all decisions out by May 9. 

tweedledee

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2008, 07:17:10 PM »
Thanks for calling! And good luck to you!

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »
haha i am OBSESSED with LSN lately, especially since I just got rejected from UNM and waitlisted at UNLV. Good to know that I'll finally be able to organize my life after May 9. Having an answer will allow me that luxury after 7 months of waiting. Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for calling.

lawmusician

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2008, 12:15:58 AM »
No problem!  I just couldn't stand waiting anymore--I hope they really do get all the responses out by then!  Good luck!