Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I'm going to assume that.....  (Read 13383 times)

eastend

• View Profile
Re: I'm going to assume that.....
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 10:12:58 AM »
Awwwww, snap.

are you done with this schtick now?

You edit a lot after posting, don't you?  That's the second time you've replied to me and changed something when I look at it again. 
Is your assertion that I use 'schtick' based on a scientific study or are you just generalizing based on a limited data set?

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »
I think the OP is right in the sense that people are going to assume their black classmates are there because of AA (even if unwarranted). I'd hate to be a black person that got a 175 on the LSAT. I'd have a female dog of a time convincing people I was there out of merit :D

I wouldn't waste a second trying to convince some sorry hater that I deserve to be @ X Law School.  The only people I'll worry about are my professors; for them, my work will speak for itself.  Any student pathetic enough to waste mental energy on such inconsequential nonsense, such as my supposed "inferiority," will just have to get used to seeing me around.  I've already made my decision: I will not share my #s (even if I score a 175 on the JUNE LSAT LOL) with anyone @ my future law school. They'll just have to wonder...or squirm ;).

You're funny.  I think all your posturing is your way of convincing yourself that race based AA is fair.  I bet your praying for a good score so you can trumpet it to all who'll listen.   P.S.  ;)  :o  ???  ::) = a 147 on the LSAT.

Oh, dear! Are you still bitter about your failure to penetrate the T6?  :(

Awwwwwww, snap, girlfriend!

I was just giving friendly advice as far as the whole  :) ;) :D ;D is concerned.   Most people who do that tend do be, um, how to put this delicately, mm, let's say, they tend to be somewhat limited in their vocabulary.  It would have been more polite to say 'thank you', and never do it again. 
The crack about the T6 was uncalled for and factually incorrect. 

Most people, Eastend? You're one of the most unimpressive posters in this thread, though I give you kudos for being the surliest hypocrite.

And the "crack about the T6"? Now that was appropriate and is in fact correct.
"I don't believe in the word 'impossible,' because the One in whom I believe can do the impossible." - Me

eastend

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »
I think the OP is right in the sense that people are going to assume their black classmates are there because of AA (even if unwarranted). I'd hate to be a black person that got a 175 on the LSAT. I'd have a female dog of a time convincing people I was there out of merit :D

I wouldn't waste a second trying to convince some sorry hater that I deserve to be @ X Law School.  The only people I'll worry about are my professors; for them, my work will speak for itself.  Any student pathetic enough to waste mental energy on such inconsequential nonsense, such as my supposed "inferiority," will just have to get used to seeing me around.  I've already made my decision: I will not share my #s (even if I score a 175 on the JUNE LSAT LOL) with anyone @ my future law school. They'll just have to wonder...or squirm ;).

You're funny.  I think all your posturing is your way of convincing yourself that race based AA is fair.  I bet your praying for a good score so you can trumpet it to all who'll listen.   P.S.  ;)  :o  ???  ::) = a 147 on the LSAT.

I was just giving friendly advice as far as the whole  :) ;) :D ;D is concerned.   Most people who do that tend do be, um, how to put this delicately, mm, let's say, they tend to be somewhat limited in their vocabulary.  It would have been more polite to say 'thank you', and never do it again. 

Most people, Eastend? You're one of the most unimpressive posters in this thread, though I give you kudos for being the surliest hypocrite.

I'm embarrassed for you.  When do you sit the LSAT?

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »

Don't be, Eastend.  :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Worry about YOUR shame and bitterness.
"I don't believe in the word 'impossible,' because the One in whom I believe can do the impossible." - Me

eastend

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »

Dang girl, don't hold back.

calhata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »

Hey girl, you look like that?

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »

"Girl"?  Your attempt at comeuppance is weak and witless, Eastend.  ;D

eastend

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 06:35:39 AM »

You're one of the most unimpressive posters in this thread, though I give you kudos for being the surliest hypocrite.

You said a very similar thing to Lindbergh and to one of the other anti AA people.  We discussed it.  I told you to stop the personal attacks, and to stop being such a little female dog.

Insert bitchy reply here - I know you can't help yourself.

So, AA got you into your UG.  It's going to get you into a better law school.  At what point did you expect to get anywhere solely on your own merits?

Insert bitchy comment here.

filet o' fish

• Sr. Citizen
  • yum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 09:02:08 AM »
You're such a f-ing feminine hygiene product it's almost unfathomable.

Why are you wasting your time flaming your ridiculous opinions on an internet messageboard? Surely you're not interested in a bigger agenda, or worthy discussion, or anything else that seems meaningful. You're here to flame, period. Which makes me think you need a venue to spout your inane opinions because you're too much of a f-ing female private part and/or tool to do it in real life, which also makes me think you're just an insecure little stooge hiding in the back of his or her law school course hoping you're never taken to task for the *&^% you spew.

Good luck with all of that.  :-*
"Would you listen to me? Filet O' Fish."
"Filet a' Fish."

"No."

"I don't quite understand."

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 09:14:08 AM »
This board is so far to the left, sometimes Im afraid it will fall off the edge :P.  Way too many conservative posters are just labeled trolls.