I'm still at complete, and we're number twins as well--not sure if that means anything. After getting waitlisted at Duke the other day the only school I'm left waiting for is Cornell, where, if accepted, I'm not joking when I say I'd drive my seat deposit to Ithaca if need be.
HWM, have you called at all? I'd imagine we should hear back some time this week (I hope). I wonder if we have any shot left of being outright accepted.