Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell Decision Waiting Room  (Read 47388 times)

ohthehugemanatee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell Decision Waiting Room
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2008, 01:28:08 PM »
Still early... I'm sure at least 20 new applicants will be accepted out of the Reserve Group.

Hope so!

Didn't they say the reserve group is a couple of hundred deep?  20 isn't exactly opening up the floodgates.

VirusNY

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
Still early... I'm sure at least 20 new applicants will be accepted out of the Reserve Group.

Hope so!

Didn't they say the reserve group is a couple of hundred deep?  20 isn't exactly opening up the floodgates.

Oh I didnt mean to say the floodgates will open. But there's a much better chance of an acceptance off of this reserve group than off of a waitlist somewhere.
Cornell Law 2011

ohthehugemanatee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

Hope so!

Oh I didnt mean to say the floodgates will open. But there's a much better chance of an acceptance off of this reserve group than off of a waitlist somewhere.

Is this true?

VirusNY

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »

Hope so!

Is this true?

absolutely true
Cornell Law 2011

VirusNY

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2008, 01:50:21 PM »

Hope so!

Is this true?

absolutely true

Rationale?

Optimism? :)
Cornell Law 2011

ohthehugemanatee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: April 22, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

Hope so!

Is this true?

absolutely true

Rationale?

Optimism? :)

Works for me  :)

All I needed to hear.

tylersd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: April 22, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
still haven't gone to decision. anybody asked when the regular decisions will be done? cornell is the last school I'm waiting on
WL: columbia, upenn, mich, georgetown, ucla
in: gw, fordham, bu

Coolsportsplaya

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: April 22, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »
I'm regular decision and still haven't gone to decision, so I called the office this morning.  Since I went complete in mid February, the woman (who was nice) said that a decision should be made by the end of this week/beginning of next week.
Washington University Law Class of 2011!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=spsteadman

BurtsBees

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
The YP worked.  I withdrew today.

vjm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
Psst...Cornell....it's the end of the week. What gives?