Law School Discussion

Cornell Decision Waiting Room

fsohn

• View Profile
    • Email
Cornell Decision Waiting Room
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
I know there are a lot of us whose best T14 hopes are riding on Cornell, and are very anxious to hear from them soon.  Let's kibbutz here instead of clogging other threads or dragging up old ones.

Personally, I've been complete since 18 Jan, so there 8-12 week period is just about coming due.  I'm on my bloody toes, seriously.  To any Cornell adcomm lurkers, I love you!

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell Decision Waiting Room
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:13:35 PM »
Annoying tag on the SO's behalf.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:36:49 PM »
Still waiting for Cornell and, though I did go complete comparatively late, I hope to hear from them before having to act upon other offers. I'm also waiting for word from a few T10 schools, but the fact that I haven't heard from them most likely indicates something other than an acceptance. Just in case there are adcomm lurkers out there, feel free to PM me so you know who to admit/award a scholarship to (I just got a full ride to Yale ;) ).

pacific sands

• Come on. Rain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »
Tag. Complete since the first week of December, actually, still no word. Holding out a little hope for what would be a great opportunity for ls.

I will echo the sentiments of my compatriots to any lurkers that I will attend if accepted  :)

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
^nuthin  :-[

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »
Nope, nothing yet.

vjm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
:Slouches in::

I really wish I had a clue what is going on there. They had all my stuff since November, but I didn't go complete until January.

I would definitely donate organs for an acceptance.

You hear that Cornell?!? anything I have two of, you can have one.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 05:36:33 PM »
Any of y'all receive emails? I haven't....

Haven't gotten anything yet...

fsohn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 11:21:21 PM »
It looks like another week before we hear anything.  A quick look at LSN looks like most acceptances were made by this time last year. uh oh....

Samson, B.

• GPA: 3.38 LSAT: 169
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 11:23:20 PM »
I went complete mid/late Feb and have basically had my fingers crossed since then, which happens to make it terribly difficult to type (okay, terrible joke). I'm really hoping that I hear back from Cornell within the next week or two just to lift some of my anxiety and basically bring a conclusion to my cycle as I am really, really, really hoping for an acceptance. Most people with my numbers were admitted thus far, I just really hope applying so late doesn't come back to bite me. If I receive an acceptance email I think I'd basically go dancing through the streets all the way to the bank so that I could make a withdrawl to send in my deposit ASAP. :P

Good luck everyone else, here's to hoping we all get the good news we're hoping for.