So..I'm looking for housing and I really could use some help.
I won't be able to visit Atlanta and I need to do this whole thing by internet.
So far I've narrowed my choices to
1) Calibre Woods
- Great reviews on apartmentratings.com
- surrounded by trees (it's called Woods), good for your health
- Commute is a problem. Would have to either take a long walk to take the Executive Park or Route A shuttle or drive all the way to clairmont, park there, and take the C or E shuttle. I mean the place is less than 2 miles away and it seems like it would take around 20 minutes to go to school. Why can't they just build more parking lots near the LS building???
2) Highland Square
- Relatively nice apt. compared to others near the school.
- Would take the E shuttle and I am guessing this will take another 20 minutes because the bus takes a left at and totally gives me a tour of the campus. I could insead drive and park at Peavine but that is so stupid!! Taking the shuttle from Peavine would take me more than 10 minutes to the school + driving to Peavine. The place is 1.3 miles from LS and just because I can't park I have to do this??? I want more parking lots!!!
3) Clifton Apts
- Great commute. Just have to walk and hop in the shuttle and this whold process would take about ten minutes.
- For some reason I am thinking this place is old and the only option that I have is on the first floor so I'm a bit worried about break-ins and all that. Can someone please tell me Clifton is a great place?? Anyone have experience living hear? How are the walls? Why is everyone in Atlanta complaining that they always hear their neighbors?
4) Post Briarcliff
- I don't have to park so that's a plus. I can take the shuttle! yeah!
- Famous for some crime last year(?). If I'm correct, there were some armed robberies and people are leaving this place.
Well, thanks to who took their time to read this but seriouly not one option is perfect. This is driving me crazy and I gotta decide soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!