Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WUSTL Class of 2011  (Read 11978 times)

RedDevil4Life

• View Profile
Re: WUSTL Class of 2011
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »
I paid my deposit and will be probably be joining you guys in the Fall. It came down to a tough decision between a full ride at Temple (I also currently live/work in Philly) and $$ at Wash U.  I am still waiting to hear from Cornell but I am pessimistic about my chances there (to say the least).

Also @ Coolsportsplaya: I paid my deposit on Wednesday last week and on Saturday I recieved a package in the mail. I am not sure why it was labeled 'fragile' as it turned out to be a binder, however it did contain a lot of useful information about Wash U and the St. Louis area. (Most of the info in the binder can be found by navigating the admitted students website).

...and AmericanGunnar, I tried but I just can't help myself; how about Hargreaves fk this weekend? Well at least Gallas didn't walk fifty yards away from his team for the PK this time around, lol

hellonwheels

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
Have you guys been getting emails or materials from the school since you sent in your seat deposit?  I sent in my deposit over three weeks ago and haven't gotten anything from the school since the email saying that they'd gotten the deposit.

I haven't heard anything either, but they're probably just busy processing the deposits and making offers based on people who didn't turn them in.  I got the binder RedDevil4Life mentioned, but that was right after I was admitted.

Coolsportsplaya

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »
Me too, I got that binder sometime back in February.

Are any of you guys waiting out wait lists?  If so, when are you setting personal deadlines about hearing?  For me, I feel like signing a lease in St. Louis at some point this summer will be the point of no return.
Washington University Law Class of 2011!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=spsteadman

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »
Me too, I got that binder sometime back in February.

Are any of you guys waiting out wait lists?  If so, when are you setting personal deadlines about hearing?  For me, I feel like signing a lease in St. Louis at some point this summer will be the point of no return.

Yes, but the only one I am waiting for is WUSTL. =)

I won't sign a lease until I know where I will be attending.

AmericanGunner

• Sr. Citizen
  • Huge soccer fan, obviously...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
...and AmericanGunnar, I tried but I just can't help myself; how about Hargreaves fk this weekend? Well at least Gallas didn't walk fifty yards away from his team for the PK this time around, lol

It's the best thing Hargreaves has done since he signed from Bayern Munich...

as far as other documentation, I got the FinAid package about two weeks ago. I haven't seen the red binder that other folks speak of...

"Please stop using obscenities in front of these people, or I'll be forced to thrash you."

hwmyones

• AOL Instant Messenger - houredm
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2008, 10:46:41 PM »
I think i got the binder in February..or sometime when it was cold, I don't know. It was just a period after I got in, so if you were recently admitted, that could be why you haven't gotten it yet..
WUSTL c/o 2011

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »
I have been in since the end of January and have yet to receive a binder.  I'm starting to worry.
You never know unless you try!

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)
Waitlisted: Emory (W), UT (W), Vandy (W)
Rejected: Harvard

TULANE LAW CLASS OF 2011!!!

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2008, 11:34:01 PM »
I have been in since the end of January and have yet to receive a binder.  I'm starting to worry.

I'd say it's a case of BP, they are waiting for you to fully commit.

hwmyones

• AOL Instant Messenger - houredm
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2008, 03:11:52 AM »
I don't know who uses both sites, but our posts on TLS are alot more fun than the ones on here. Just saying. Oh, and for those that have yet to see it, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10180539621
WUSTL c/o 2011

lanekif45

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2008, 10:31:14 AM »
Is anyone thinking about doing a dual degree?
169/3.71
WashU 1L