Law School Discussion

Suffolk Law - Visit Review

Re: Suffolk Law - Visit Review
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 07:37:17 AM »
It's not required to go to a T100 school to be a good lawyer, many times it's the other way around.

The other way around...like a contrapositive?  Do you know what the contrapositive of this statement is?

Yeah poorly worded.  I meant sometimes people who go to T100 schools are not good attorneys.

Not every single graduate of a T100 school is a great attorney?  I thought the degree automatically meant that you were.

:P  Truly some are village idiots.

Do you actually know what the contrapositive of your original statement is?

Actually I don't care.  I bombed the LSAT can you tell?

This mindset will not serve you well as an attorney.

Riiiiiiiight

Do you disagree?  Do you think that saying "Actually I don't care.  I bombed that class in law school" will help you become successful?

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 07:44:37 AM »
It's not required to go to a T100 school to be a good lawyer, many times it's the other way around.

The other way around...like a contrapositive?  Do you know what the contrapositive of this statement is?

Yeah poorly worded.  I meant sometimes people who go to T100 schools are not good attorneys.

Not every single graduate of a T100 school is a great attorney?  I thought the degree automatically meant that you were.

:P  Truly some are village idiots.

Do you actually know what the contrapositive of your original statement is?

Actually I don't care.  I bombed the LSAT can you tell?

This mindset will not serve you well as an attorney.

Riiiiiiiight

Do you disagree?  Do you think that saying "Actually I don't care.  I bombed that class in law school" will help you become successful?

I meant I don't care about the contrapositive of the statement I made earlier.  I don't care about this stupid argument.

I DO care and am bummed I bombed the LSAT, and I would be even more upset if I bombed any law school class.  But if you must know, considering what happened with my cycle this year despite my LSAT, I'm glad everything turned out okay anyways.

Do you know what the contrapositive is?  It should really only take you a second or two to figure out.

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 07:50:36 AM »
Yeah because giving up in a forum argument is the same as giving up during my career.

It's a mindset.  Did you read the link I posted?

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 07:53:39 AM »
Yeah because giving up in a forum argument is the same as giving up during my career.

It's a mindset.  Did you read the link I posted?

That offensive AA trash you linked me too.  No.

It's an article from the Wall Street Journal Law Blog.  A well-respected blog within the legal community.  And the word you were looking for is "to".

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 08:18:01 AM »
I notice that you edited your post.  Have you read the article yet?

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 08:51:10 AM »
Bump for cosmopolitanita.

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »
Congratulations Old, you did it.  You proved to Cosmo (and the world!) what a bad lawyer she will be.  And to think, all it took was making yourself look like a complete tool. 

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »
Congratulations Old, you did it.  You proved to Cosmo (and the world!) what a bad lawyer she will be.  And to think, all it took was making yourself look like a complete tool. 

You seem to have completely misread our exchange.

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »
Quite possibly.