Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: nobody cares  (Read 4225 times)

sagemenscircle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: nobody cares
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2004, 12:07:57 PM »
I don tink peepul shud get unhappee wit wut we rite here. I tink I rite jus as gud on dis websight as I did on mi perzunal statement.
And, yeah, mi perzunal statement wuz alreddy ritten and submittted. I doo tink dere important.
"Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae"
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
Appius Claudius

Meltdown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2004, 12:07:48 PM »
Sage, how much would you charge to edit my statement?  ;D

I don tink peepul shud get unhappee wit wut we rite here. I tink I rite jus as gud on dis websight as I did on mi perzunal statement.
And, yeah, mi perzunal statement wuz alreddy ritten and submittted. I doo tink dere important.

Enzyme

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2004, 10:00:50 PM »
Cense EssyEdg edits Essys four ninty-nin dollas, he wood hav too giv u a discountt, sew Sage wood probablee charg u lik seventeen-for ($74) wit his twentee fiv dolla discountt ;D
Sage, how much would you charge to edit my statement?  ;D

sagemenscircle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 08:23:56 PM »
Cheep at twice de price!
"Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae"
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
Appius Claudius

1L2004

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2004, 12:32:58 AM »
I'd guess that the more prestegious the school, the more the personal statement counts.  Otherwise, the 25% LSAT at Columbia wouldn't be 166...there have got to be enough high scores out there for the top-5 to fill up with 170+...or maybe the test really was just that hard. also, those schools don't have nearly enough minorities to skew the #'s that much just on "affirmative action" (as the PR'ednecks like to say)