Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Another Testmasters' material lawsuit threat  (Read 12251 times)

coonkundi

• View Profile
Re: Another Testmasters' material lawsuit threat
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
Looks like if you post anything that is negative about Robin Singh's Testmasters, this forum will make you drink a nice cup of 'you are banned'. Testmasters is really a fraud and you can take it to the bank. How about if you remove this post or ban me, you are a sorry mofu, Earlretardedcat?  Testmasters is indeed a fraud and a total waste of your time and money, notwithstanding this moderator Earlcat who feels lonely on father's day!

LOL, Cat!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 07:20:35 AM »
but you not really responding earlcat's point, are you?

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »
Looks like if you post anything that is negative about Robin Singh's Testmasters, this forum will make you drink a nice cup of 'you are banned'. Testmasters is really a fraud and you can take it to the bank. How about if you remove this post or ban me, you are a sorry mofu, Earlretardedcat?  Testmasters is indeed a fraud and a total waste of your time and money, notwithstanding this moderator Earlcat who feels lonely on father's day!

LOL, Cat!

I wish I had such quick wit.

Joey Porsche

• Ya feels me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »

LOL, Cat!

lol wat

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
I forgot how asshat retarded some people can be on this forum.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »
we forgive you.

Mitchell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »

LOL, Cat!

Trent needs to stay off the bottle...
Mmmmmmmitchell

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2009, 09:05:02 PM »
julie spend lots time at library, as should you.

Angry Gorilla

• I'm Angry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 11:17:15 PM »
How about if you remove this post or ban me, you are a sorry mofu, Earlretardedcat?  Testmasters is indeed a fraud and a total waste of your time and money, notwithstanding this moderator Earlcat who feels lonely on father's day!

Well, don't you worry, Baby Boo.  You'll always have an angry gorilla to be angry with yoooou.
That's what I doo-oo. Just ask Donkey Kong, he's in my crewwww-www-w-wwwww-w-w-w-wwwwww

saks5th

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2009, 03:43:28 PM »
Well, I half agree with what everyone has said:

I think testmasters helped me, I don't think it's crap or useless, as that one person said. However, I still don't understand why Testmasters has hang-ups about selling the books. For one, the books make no sense by themselves, you need someone (like a tutor) to explain the context. Selling the books is basically like selling LSAT questions, which many people do already when they sell the Preptest or powerscore books. But if been strict about it, makes TM sleep well at night, then whatever.

Also, as someone who has the Powerscore books and have taken the TM course, newsflash, THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. The testmasters tips and strategies are really not that unique, although I will attest--it works.

Also, I really don't think banning that person was proper, s/he just spoke his/her mind, that just seems like an abuse of power on Earl's part. Many threads get resurrected, for good or bad, its a law forum.