Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Minnesota 2011 -- The real U of M...  (Read 34255 times)

no634

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • No 634
Re: University of Minnesota 2011 -- The real U of M...
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
The cold really isn't that bad. Everything on campus is connected by underground hallways/tunnels so once you get to school you don't have to worry about the weather at all!

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2009, 04:55:26 PM »
The cold really isn't that bad. Everything on campus is connected by underground hallways/tunnels so once you get to school you don't have to worry about the weather at all!

I'm from Maine, so I'm not really all that concerned.  But I fear I've grown a bit soft over the past three winters spent in temperate climes.  It might take some re-acclimating.

I just received a call today from an alum - it's a great touch.  She was able to answer some questions for me.

I actually found your blog a month or so ago, and have been reading it fairly frequently.  Made me feel pretty good about UofM, even though I had initially only applied because they sent me a fee waiver.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

no634

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • No 634
« Reply #242 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
Ah, thanks! UMN is great. I'm surprised that there isn't a Class of 2012 thread...

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
Ah, thanks! UMN is great. I'm surprised that there isn't a Class of 2012 thread...

I guess it's time I start one, neh?  :D
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.