So I fully expect to be waitlisted at UVA and UMich and possibly Northwestern. I was hoping to boost my chances by improving my score on the Feb LSAT, but the score is exactly the same (167).
Does anyone think it might be worthwhile, despite this, to write a LOCI NOW instead of two weeks from now, when I will presumably have heard?
Is it easier to move from the presumed waitlist category before the letter is sent than after?
And can anyone confirm whether it is true that last year 40% of UVA's class was admitted off the waitlist?