Law School Discussion

BC Admitted Student Weekend

Re: BC Admitted Student Weekend
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »
Bamf, is the Best Western on Comm very far from BU?? My priority on that weekend is seeing BC, but I'd like to see BU as well because I still have that decision to make.

k3

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »
when do we get more info about this?

although i'm looking at my calendar and realizing it is a month away...

but i'm antsy to know the order of the day!

UnoriginalAndrew

• I found a Moonrock in my nose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 10:01:02 PM »
Yes, and where will the unofficial partying occur?

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 12:25:11 AM »

Yea, lets get on that!

k3

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »
i am boston people...tee hee...i already have some bars in mind. though who knows how things will pan out...with any luck, we'll all become bff over tequila shots and fear of impending doom at the hands of our future profs. woo!

rolls

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
Here's one looking forward to it!

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »
One of the Admissions Coordinators at BC was kind enough to email a .pdf list of nearby hotels when I asked.

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »
One of the Admissions Coordinators at BC was kind enough to email a .pdf list of nearby hotels when I asked.
Did the admission coordinator mention anything to you about when more information about the event will be sent out?

fyi->http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10440775517

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »
Hey guys, it's looking I'm moving closer and closer to deciding on BC, so I figured I should join this site on top of TLS. There seem to be a few more people seriously considering BC.

Anyways, to answer some people's questions about BC's open house, I called in and asked about it. The lady on the phone confirmed the date and said something about more information coming out shortly. It's pretty weird that they would hold the open house so close to the deposit deadline, but oh well. I think I'm going to try and make it out to Boston before then to check things out.

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »
i forget who asked but yes if you were staying at the Best Western on Comm ave it would take you about 15 minutes by train to get to BU Law; the B branch of the green line starts at BC and goes through BU.  You would want the BU Central stop, I believe

Yea, lets get on that!

We need to find some Boston people to give suggestions about bars, stat.

Sunset Grill, White Horse Tavern and Joshua Tree are a few decent bars in Allston/ Brighton.  Sunset is my favorite bar in the world.

--

Also, I guess this is as good a place as any to post a story about BC, and I dont know if this will show up on the BC main page, but I thought this story was pretty cool:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13286926/
http://www.law.stanford.edu/news/pr/23/Shloss%20v.%20The%20Estate%20of%20James%20Joyce/

The supervising attorney for this case, which as recently settled, is one of the professors we recently brought in to bolster our IP faculty.  Seems like it was a good hire.