Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Financial Aid Information  (Read 476 times)

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Financial Aid Information
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »
The top number when you fill out your FAFSA.

my EFC is 00000...im not sure what any of this means, PM me or write on here.

Mike

Hammerstein

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Financial Aid Information
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:01:56 AM »
The answer to your question is here:  http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/faq010.htm#faq010_3

Your Data Release Number (DRN) is a four-digit number assigned to your application by Federal Student Aid. Both the electronic and paper Student Aid Report (SAR) have the DRN in the upper right corner.

You will need the DRN if you contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center to make corrections to your mailing address or the schools you listed on your FAFSA. The DRN also allows you to release your FAFSA data to schools you did not list on your original FAFSA.

While the FAFSA has various issues, the website is pretty good about describing the actual form itself.
CLS 2011.  All done.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Financial Aid Information
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:19 AM »
The answer to your question is here:  http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/faq010.htm#faq010_3

Your Data Release Number (DRN) is a four-digit number assigned to your application by Federal Student Aid. Both the electronic and paper Student Aid Report (SAR) have the DRN in the upper right corner.

You will need the DRN if you contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center to make corrections to your mailing address or the schools you listed on your FAFSA. The DRN also allows you to release your FAFSA data to schools you did not list on your original FAFSA.

While the FAFSA has various issues, the website is pretty good about describing the actual form itself.

K. Thanks. I wonder if ill get financial aid, i guess we shall see.