Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone going to Fordham for IP?  (Read 989 times)

newjaytdot

Re: Anyone going to Fordham for IP?
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »
A quick glance over the numbers does make me retreat from my original position a bit.  Perhaps I did not give Michigan enough credit because I was never interested in attending.  However, if I replace Michigan with a school I was interested in, like Berkeley (a school of parity), I quickly realize the errors of my ways  :)

whartonn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
A quick glance over the numbers does make me retreat from my original position a bit.  Perhaps I did not give Michigan enough credit because I was never interested in attending.  However, if I replace Michigan with a school I was interested in, like Berkeley (a school of parity), I quickly realize the errors of my ways  :)

You are not in error at all. You were right to ask me to support my contention. ;D

HarveyWallbanger

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »
I'm about 99% sure that I'm going to Fordham this fall, even though five of my applications are still pending (don't worry - I've withdrawn from all that I'm certain do not interest me).  Fordham appeals to me for a number of reasons (relatively small section size, location, huge array of course offerings), but I am most inclined to go to Fordham because I am interested in IP law.  In particular, I would like to practice in the copyright/trademark fields of IP. 

Is anyone else considering Fordham or choosing Fordham on the basis of their IP offerings?  Obviously this thread is open to all, but I would like to hear from those entering Fordham in the fall.  What are your interests and/or goals?

Have you considered Cardozo?  Does about equally well BigLaw-wise, but it is my understanding that they're one of the very best when it comes to IP.  Top-4, i believe.  But maybe Fordham is in that top-4 too?
'Dozo-bound.