Law School Discussion

Georgia State Status Checker

Re: Georgia State Status Checker
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »
The GSU Financial Aid Department received my Student aid report but since it still does not show that I have been accepted on the status checker, I still have no info on financial aid.  Does anyone know what the Cost of Attendance is at GSU?  What about if they have given out any scholarships yet? 

I am Penny Lane

• Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »
I was accepted last week (to the PT program by snail mail), and my status checker says "Complete ready for review".  Don't sweat it if it's not changing for you yet.

Congrats! I knew you were waiting on that. I got mine last week.

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »
Accepted more than 2 weeks ago and my status still says under review. Apparently their FA office doesn't even know I've been admitted. They received my FAFSA and sent me a letter saying "The following is missing from your file...Must be Admitted." I thought that was pretty funny since I have gotten several pieces of mail and email from the admissions office, confirming my acceptance.
I'll follow-up with the FA office soon to make sure we are all on the same page.

Don't sweat the status checker. ;)

The same happened to me.  I hope this isn't indicative of the hurdles yet to come.