Is it common/acceptable to put in a deposit for a seat at more than one law school? I understand that if I cancel my seat, I may lose some/all of my deposit money, but I am waiting for scholarship offers from two schools with April 1 deposit deadlines and waiting for admission decisions from two other schools. I may not hear from all schools before April 1 and would like to put in deposits at two schools. Is this an acceptable practice? Could it put my offers of admission in jeopardy?
Thanks for your help!