Law School Discussion

GW money begins!

ItIsI

Re: GW money begins!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 03:54:48 PM »
Good luck everyone! I have already gotten the full-ride scholarship (Early-Decision) so I hope some of you guys get it also.

ItIsI

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »
Good luck everyone! I have already gotten the full-ride scholarship (Early-Decision) so I hope some of you guys get it also.

You're not my favorite LSDer right now!  hehe

Well maybe you will get it too and then we can be friends!  :)
My guess is that the few people they accepted through ED will give a good indication of who they will offer the big money too. I know you have the big decision of whether to move to DC with the hubby or not, so hopefully some good money will help make it easier for you.

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »
Anyone know if they're offering scholarships for PT students?  ...after all...a lack of $$$ is one of the main reasons i applied PT

ItIsI

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »
Anyone know if they're offering scholarships for PT students?  ...after all...a lack of $$$ is one of the main reasons i applied PT

I don't know for sure, but I doubt they give much, if any, merit $$$ to PT students since they do not include PT stats in their rankings.

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 08:41:43 AM »
I live close enough to DC that I get mail from there within a day...I almost hope I *don't* get anything, since it would make my decision slightly easier...

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »
I live close enough to DC that I get mail from there within a day...I almost hope I *don't* get anything, since it would make my decision slightly easier...

I have kind of the same ambivalence.

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »

I'm in DC.  Actually, I live about a half a mile from Foggy Bottom.  I'm debating of walking down there at lunch to see if I got anything.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 09:27:46 AM »

I'm in DC.  Actually, I live about a half a mile from Foggy Bottom.  I'm debating of walking down there at lunch to see if I got anything.

ehhh like going into the admissions office and asking?

Yeah.  I wouldn't say "Did I get money?"  Tactless?

Should I jiggle a cup with some change in it when I walk in?

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

*laughs*  If only getting LS money were that easy...

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 09:39:29 AM »

*laughs*  If only getting LS money were that easy...

I know.  I need some good news today.  Weather is bad, work is horrible, and I'm still pending at 8 schools.