Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Come on box  (Read 1417 times)

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Come on box
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »
Fill! Fill!

kor591

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Come on box
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:02:46 AM »
where on your lsac site do yo find the box??
thanks

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »
My docs > LSAT. The box under update is currently empty. Once it fills with a date, even if it's not today's date....

wait, is that right? My memory from the December score release is hazy and now I'm second guessing myself.

VirusNY

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 10:17:33 AM »
You are right Awesome!
Cornell Law 2011

TurboGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - turbogirl3535
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »
It will say 2/25/2008.

Principled.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »
If it makes you all feel better, after taking the Sep07 LSAT, I signed up for a fee waiver about a week before the results were to come out. Imagine my surprise, when I received an email 2 days before the release with subject "LSAT SCORE," only to find out that they would not be giving me my score until the waiver app decision was complete. Then, they didn't send me the decision status (which was "pending") until a week after that. So after sending them more info, I waited another week or so for the decision, received that decision by email and STILL wasn't able to see my score. I called them and they said it would go up at at 1am, once the system updated itself. And of course, at 1, no score. So I finally manage to fall asleep and receive my pitiful score by email in the morning, 2.5 weeks after everyone had gotten theirs.

Moral: never everrrrrrrr sign up for fee waivers right after the test.

Good Luck!
"(s)he's arguing...(s)he's making an argument."

"...I'm so ready to promise my all & I'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more... I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be...cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden" ~Chrisette Michele

armada

• Sr. Citizen
  • I have people to go and places to see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 11:28:47 AM »
If it makes you all feel better, after taking the Sep07 LSAT, I signed up for a fee waiver about a week before the results were to come out. Imagine my surprise, when I received an email 2 days before the release with subject "LSAT SCORE," only to find out that they would not be giving me my score until the waiver app decision was complete. Then, they didn't send me the decision status (which was "pending") until a week after that. So after sending them more info, I waited another week or so for the decision, received that decision by email and STILL wasn't able to see my score. I called them and they said it would go up at at 1am, once the system updated itself. And of course, at 1, no score. So I finally manage to fall asleep and receive my pitiful score by email in the morning, 2.5 weeks after everyone had gotten theirs.

Moral: never everrrrrrrr sign up for fee waivers right after the test.

Good Luck!

Dude, that's a nightmare.  I think I would just die if that happened to me, given my state of mind at the moment.

Mr.A

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
Tick Tock.............
Last night I dreamed I earned a 122, then I dreamed I received a 155, then later I dreamed a got a 151. I dream in mediocrity.

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »
I'm glad that Armada will be stalking his results today too because I just love dancing spiderman. If I'm going to wait with bated breath, might as well be watching that little guy dance.

Mr.A

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »
Tick Tock.......
Last night I dreamed I earned a 122, then I dreamed I received a 155, then later I dreamed a got a 151. I dream in mediocrity.