Law School Discussion

-

Re: Visting GW Next Week
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »
Much better, I thought...

Not saying that GULC is UNsafe, just that it makes you feel strange.

But GW is in Foggy Bottom which is a cool part of town (and I lived in a GW dorm one summer, which wasn't the best, but the area was pretty nice).

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »
Whenever I visited, it seemed like the place was so full of people...everywhere.  If you want a big school or like being around lots of people all the time, this will suit you. 

I come from a very large state school (though my LSN says different) but even for me it seemed like ALMOST too many people.  My tour guide seemed surprised, maybe it was just randomly that full since it was near lunchtime and just after a holiday.

Those are my thoughts anyway...what kind of law/job are you looking for?

Tell me about it  >:(

I feel your pain.  For some reason, it feels like there are more people choosing to hang around in the lounges during the day this semester... I hang with a group and we like to study on the soft lounge couches... not difficult in morning, annoying to find space to sit together right around noon.  Where did these extra people come from?  All those 2Ls who've stopped studying at home... go back! :)

bruinbro

• B-Blitz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 09:32:49 PM »
Whenever I visited, it seemed like the place was so full of people...everywhere.  If you want a big school or like being around lots of people all the time, this will suit you. 

I come from a very large state school (though my LSN says different) but even for me it seemed like ALMOST too many people.  My tour guide seemed surprised, maybe it was just randomly that full since it was near lunchtime and just after a holiday.

Those are my thoughts anyway...what kind of law/job are you looking for?

Tell me about it  >:(

I feel your pain.  For some reason, it feels like there are more people choosing to hang around in the lounges during the day this semester... I hang with a group and we like to study on the soft lounge couches... not difficult in morning, annoying to find space to sit together right around noon.  Where did these extra people come from?  All those 2Ls who've stopped studying at home... go back! :)

From your lips to their ears  ;)

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »
If you don't like people, go on the weekend. D.C, is dead on weekends, with the exception of Georgetown.

If you dont like people.....dont bother going to GW or any other DC school for that matter