Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 0Ls: What do You think your LS "Rep" Will Be? How will Others Think of You?  (Read 3057 times)

Visual Dictionary

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks to a FB poster for the thread's idea:

What do you think your "rep" will be? Will you shoot for cool kid status, or possibly "player" or "man-whore?"  "Guy who studies all the time?"  "Girl who failed contracts because she dropped Jay-Z tracks the night before the exam?"

I think I'll be "easygoing dude who knows how to have a good time."
Yep.

JeNeSaisLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I think you'll be a gunner :)

I say that with love. I'll be the reserved guy who surprises you.
LSN
Vanderbilt Class of 2011

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hmm.  Good question.  I think I will be the guy that that studies a lot but finds time to get intoxicated two or three times a month.  The guy that tries to organize pick-up basketball games and nap time.
Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament

gladiator

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Politics Blog
Eat, sleep, study, play/watch sports

I'm pretty confident my rep will be the nerd who surprises everyone by playing sports better than expected and nice when you get to know him. That's what I basically was in HS and law school is just HS with better students and more work apparently.

Pam Beesly

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh, Jim.
    • View Profile
    • LSN

What do you think your "rep" will be? Will you shoot for cool kid status, or possibly "player" or "man-whore?"  "Guy who studies all the time?"  "Girl who failed contracts because she dropped Jay-Z tracks the night before the exam?"

HILARIOUS.

Oh, and I will be the girl with the fabulous pants.

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Sure.  But what makes a pair of pants fabulous?  Form?  Function?  Or the perfect blend of the two?  Shiny?  Baggy?  Plaid?
Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament

JeNeSaisLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Shiny, plaid, and baggy obvobv
LSN
Vanderbilt Class of 2011

Pam Beesly

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh, Jim.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Sure.  But what makes a pair of pants fabulous?  Form?  Function?  Or the perfect blend of the two?  Shiny?  Baggy?  Plaid?

I make them fabulous, SCK, I make them fabulous.

And thanks, Goalie. You know what's up.  ;)

BigLulz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Yessssss!

Ditto on the "I think I'll be 'easygoing dude who knows how to have a good time.'"
!!!

Ender Wiggin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
I'm pretty sure I'll be cool with most people, but not with the tools.  I'm going to be balancing law school with having a wife and starting a family, so I won't have any time or patience for drama. 

LSN

Michigan Law Class of 2011