Law School Discussion

Re: Houston - how long "in review?"
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 10:45:07 AM »
Me! I'm part time as well. I cannot believe we are having to wait this long. I'm bound to Houston due to my husband's work, so it's UH or STCL for me. I'm sooooooo tiredofwaiting!!

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »
Been "in review" since 2/18-2/19. Applied at the end of December went complete in the middle of January.  In-state, UofH UG, pretty sure I am still an auto reject but its killing me that it is taking so long. 

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 09:13:54 PM »
Applied and complete end of January... I've been "file complete" since then... not even in review yet? I just got Penn State to push back my deposit deadline b/c Houston is taking so long... nice of them.

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »
So over a week now since my status changed to "decision mailed" and still haven't gotten anything. I've never heard of a letter and/or larger envelope taking more than 7 days from Texas to Tennessee. Did the post office start offering a new "really slow" service? Lucky for me I can wait to the last min. to submit my seat deposit at Saint Louis U if I don't get in.

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »
So over a week now since my status changed to "decision mailed" and still haven't gotten anything. I've never heard of a letter and/or larger envelope taking more than 7 days from Texas to Tennessee. Did the post office start offering a new "really slow" service? Lucky for me I can wait to the last min. to submit my seat deposit at Saint Louis U if I don't get in.

Acceptance letters come in small envelopes as well, so don't freak out when you see the small envelope in the mailbox.  Good luck though.

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »
Finally got my letter...waitlisted...looks like I'll be at SLU next year then. Good luck to everyone else waiting on UH.

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »
I'm finally "file in review"!!!!!!!.... after 2.5 months of being "file complete"! Geez...

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
ACCEPTED TO UH!! I finally received my letter in the mail!! I am headed to UH (part-time). Just in the nick of time!  Good Luck to all of you.

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »
I am pretty sure I am thE ONLY one on LSN.com, that has edited their profile in the last month, that HAS NOT heard back from Houston.... how obnoxious.... luckily SMU is taking just as long...