Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Taking the LSAT in London??!!  (Read 1353 times)

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Taking the LSAT in London??!!
« on: February 18, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »
Is there anyone out there that is taking the LSAT in June in London? I am in London and I just signed up for the TestMasters course. I am self-studying as well and would love to set up a study group! I have asked this before. I just wanted to see if there are any recent newbies!

The Stranger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Taking the LSAT in London??!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 09:12:00 PM »
Please explain this one for me, you are in a foreign country, and instead of going out and getting involved in the culture or traveling elsewhere you are studying for the LSAT? I am sorry but that must ruin the experience for you.

What part of London are you in? I have lived there for a while.

AC Milan is coming to town on Wednesday, wow, I would be going to the Emirates to see that match if I were you. Have fun while your over there. Go Arsenal!

Oh, I am also in the study group over at www.lsatdiscussion.com as well. Hope to work with you. Cheers!

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 02:40:57 AM »
Believe me, I have to work out my studying around my traveling! I am working here for 2 years and the job just funds my traveling addiction! I am going to join the study group. I am in Battersea. I am into the FA Cup at the moment. What do I need to do to get involved in the discussion group. Can I just read the threads and I will be caught up?

danmcd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 06:29:34 AM »
Hey guys, I'm also in London right now - living in Camden, studying at UCL. The way things are going I don't know if I'm going to be in London/Santa Fe/Amman during the LSAT weekend and I might end up postponing til October. I'm also on the lsatdiscussion.com study group, I think its a good alternative to the classes - I dont know about you but there's no way I have time to attend more classes

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:26:03 AM »
Damncd,

Are you taking the LSAT in June? Are you available to study?

The Stranger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »
Believe me, I have to work out my studying around my traveling! I am working here for 2 years and the job just funds my traveling addiction! I am going to join the study group. I am in Battersea. I am into the FA Cup at the moment. What do I need to do to get involved in the discussion group. Can I just read the threads and I will be caught up?
Yes, please read the threads on our group because the leaders like me are tired of answering questions that have already been answered. I'll add you soon, but just let me know once you have read through the posts.

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 11:48:14 AM »
Stranger,

I read the posts and it sounds like a valuable study tool.. I'm in!

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »
Thanks Jeffort!

courtz1686

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »
Are y'all taking it at Ironmonger's Hall? Loved that place. Very ancienne-Anglo-chic

Yeah, that is definitely one of the best testing locations in the world.

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
Yep that is where I am taking the June test. I am searching for a study partner until the Testmasters call starts in April.