Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Whatever Happened to Wallace Stevens?  (Read 3693 times)

RedNinja

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Whatever Happened to Wallace Stevens?
« on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »
He hasn't posted here in ages, but recently I haven't been able to find his LSN account either. What gives?

insomniac

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Whatever Happened to Wallace Stevens?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:36:01 AM »
I noticed he deleted his LSN account yesterday. I was kind of sad. Hope he comes back someday.

saradsun

• Sr. Citizen
  • Off to Cali
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:36:37 AM »
:( I am sad. I liked Wally.

BurtsBees

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 01:41:08 AM »
I find it really bizarre that he would delete the account and leave without explanation.  It was equally bizarre he was updating the LSN account without posting on LSD as he did with his Michigan rejection.

halftheloop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 01:47:29 AM »
i wonder that too. maybe he got jaded from his cycle, he didn't seem like a very happy camper all of a sudden...

saradsun

• Sr. Citizen
  • Off to Cali
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 01:55:32 AM »
i wonder that too. maybe he got jaded from his cycle, he didn't seem like a very happy camper all of a sudden...

:-[

GunnerDore

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:40 AM »
I find it really bizarre that he would delete the account and leave without explanation.  It was equally bizarre he was updating the LSN account without posting on LSD as he did with his Michigan rejection.

I have to imagine the "Michigan OWND some high numbers kids this year" thread probably had something to do with it. Even if he's not posting, he's probably still lurking. If someone had linked to my LSN with a thread title like that and I'd seen it, I'd have probably been pretty upset too.

dubsy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »
yea, i'm a little disappointed to see he just disappeared. although it would have been nice if he didn't ignore me on lsn...
seeing king midas everywhere.

RedNinja

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 03:27:38 AM »
Yeah, he did get pointed out in that Michigan thread, and he had just been deferred by Harvard and rejected by Yale. That would be enough hits to the gut to make me want to quit too, I guess =/

EdFu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »

I have to imagine the "Michigan OWND some high numbers kids this year" thread probably had something to do with it. Even if he's not posting, he's probably still lurking. If someone had linked to my LSN with a thread title like that and I'd seen it, I'd have probably been pretty upset too.

Had no idea people were so thin-skinned.  My profile was among those posted in the first post, it hasn't made me quit LSN in a huff.