Law School Discussion

"Hold" at Columbia = waitlist?

Re: "Hold" at Columbia = waitlist?
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
Did everyone else get the weird "You're still on hold" email today? What a tease. Maybe I'll send a second LOCI. An LOC-C-I.

I did.  I think it was a reminder; the deadline for submitting additional materials is Monday, and this gives people the weekend to write something up if they have not.

Actually, I think the new email said that they'd take stuff until april 7th.

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »
Did everyone else get the weird "You're still on hold" email today? What a tease. Maybe I'll send a second LOCI. An LOC-C-I.

I did.  I think it was a reminder; the deadline for submitting additional materials is Monday, and this gives people the weekend to write something up if they have not.

Actually, I think the new email said that they'd take stuff until april 7th.

So it did.  That'll teach me to skim it.

Sarahpi

• Survival of the Rockingest!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SarahNoPie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 08:57:33 AM »
I got the same email. I sent a LOCI a couple weeks ago, and might try to get something else in before the 7th.

But I guess if the deadline for additional materials is 4/7/08, they won't be making decisions till after then? I'm with whoever said we're totally going to get a final answer on 4/14. Greeeeeaaaat.

libdem

• Woooooo, go gold!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tricordertrekkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »
Me! But, I know it's unlikely. :-(

Sarahpi

• Survival of the Rockingest!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SarahNoPie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »
Maybe not THE first choice for me, but definitely A first choice. I really want it as an option.

jdxf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »
I got the same email and nearly jumped out of my skin. I ended up calling to ask about it and they said that if you already sent something there's no need to send additional materials. But if you haven't there's a bit more time to do so. Good luck to everyone on hold. Is CLS a first choice for anyone?

My first choice. Especially after visiting some other schools, I really dont want to leave NYC.

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »
Are either of these jd--'s the old "jd"?