Perhaps I was deferred at L & C, they sent me a letter a few weeks ago saying "no final decision can be made." They might waitlist, sccept, or deny later in may or so. Is that what is meant by deferred?
My only concern is that I thought that rejections typically started arriving en masse the first week of March and 10-12 days after the status checker mailed date is pretty close to the first week of March. Anyone else concerned about this? It is pretty silly to worry about at this point because we'll know in a few days but I'm just running through scenarios in my mind. This batch has to be acceptances though. I'm still hopeful.
It did arrive in the mail today. Well I am going to wait at least a week for the LOCI until I hear from University of Oregon.