Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Meeting with Dean of Admissions  (Read 820 times)

Jerry Maguire

• View Profile
Meeting with Dean of Admissions
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »
Hi world tomorrow I am meeting with the Dean of Admissions at a top Cali school (I'll tell yall after tomorrow : ) ) I have only received admissions from 3 other schools, 1 being a full ride at Loyola Maramount, 1 a top UC law school, and Univ. Miami (gave me the 69,000). I am still waiting to here back from Yale, Harvard, Columbia.

Going in, I am kinda wondering how I should approach financial aid discussions and stuff like that. Any ideas?

UnoriginalAndrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • I found a Moonrock in my nose!
    • View Profile
Re: Meeting with Dean of Admissions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »
Well, I'm sure they're used to hearing about financial aid -- so just ask what you need to ask.

Good luck with your Stanford interview.  ;)
I Choo-Choo-Choose you:  Boston College Law School, Class of 2011

Jerry Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »
haha i wish it was stanford, its ucla, i guess theres no point in being secretive, i'm sure he meets with a bunch of people. still waiting on stanford... :D

UnoriginalAndrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • I found a Moonrock in my nose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
Haha, it was between the two in guessing which one.  Seriously though, ask whatever you want.  They won't be offended or anything by your desire to know about financial aid.
I Choo-Choo-Choose you:  Boston College Law School, Class of 2011

Jerry Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »
And in with my entertainment law, I will be conflicted if I get into a top 10 with little $ when ucla might give me more $$$.

Paper_Chase

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:40 AM »
Hi world tomorrow I am meeting with the Dean of Admissions at a top Cali school (I'll tell yall after tomorrow : ) ) I have only received admissions from 3 other schools, 1 being a full ride at Loyola Maramount, 1 a top UC law school, and Univ. Miami (gave me the 69,000). I am still waiting to here back from Yale, Harvard, Columbia.

Going in, I am kinda wondering how I should approach financial aid discussions and stuff like that. Any ideas?

Based on your post, the prospects look grim.

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 08:55:15 AM »

Based on your post, the prospects look grim.

A good morning laugh, ty

Jerry Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »
t(-_-t) give me a break...