Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Examkrackers  (Read 1932 times)

SBarber

• View Profile
Examkrackers
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »
Hi.  I'm a shill account created to start a buzz about my course.  Unfortunately an IP trace linked me to a representative of the company resulting in my account being banned.  Oopsie!

post edited by EC

DerekShiHarvard

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Examkrackers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 02:49:36 PM »
I could never buy a book from a company called "ExamKrackers"
Links:
PowerScore Bibles
Law School Numbers
LSAT Proctor DVD

The shadow proves the sunshine - press on fellow applicants!

lp1283

• Sr. Citizen
  • Skateboard Scooter + Acid-wash Jeans, priceless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
Yeah, what's up with that?

just some guy

• Sr. Citizen
  • WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »
There was some discussion about the Examkrackers classes... I actually took the class here in Philly, taught by the guy who wrote the books. I have to say it was pretty great. The books were super thorough (I looked through some other companies'  books in the bookstore and thought they were not as detailed). The class format seemed odd at first but by the end it helped me a lot to discuss, try things myself, then discuss again.

Anyway, I don't think they have classes in too many locations, but I'd recommend buying the books. Just took the Feb test and felt pretty confident... keep your fingers crossed!

Does Trent work for these guys now?
I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but [this post] speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself.
with apologies to Keith Jarret

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 01:34:24 PM »
seem rather shilly to julie.

bkoroma22

• MSN Messenger - bkoroma22@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

kinda smells like that doesn't it?  Multiple threads with the company name in the thread title pop up on a couple of different boards all within the same few days....   

hmmmmm, what a tough mystery to krack! 

Hey Krackers, if it IS you guys doing it, grab some integrity and honesty to do your promotion.  Something like making a user account with your company name and posting an info thread if you want to use free threads to give it a shot, Or pay for some of them google adwords things, and then let this free market capitalism thing run its course and see if you can woo potential customers by demonstrating that you have something worthwhile to offer for sale to them. 

Any company that is dishonest to potential customers/students right from the start, well, people can be the judge of that type of thing for themselves. 

I posted what I posted out of curiousity, I'm not paid stooge. I've been on this site for a long while.
Sometimes I just don't know

bkoroma22

• MSN Messenger - bkoroma22@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 11:41:29 PM »

kinda smells like that doesn't it?  Multiple threads with the company name in the thread title pop up on a couple of different boards all within the same few days....   

hmmmmm, what a tough mystery to krack! 

Hey Krackers, if it IS you guys doing it, grab some integrity and honesty to do your promotion.  Something like making a user account with your company name and posting an info thread if you want to use free threads to give it a shot, Or pay for some of them google adwords things, and then let this free market capitalism thing run its course and see if you can woo potential customers by demonstrating that you have something worthwhile to offer for sale to them. 

Any company that is dishonest to potential customers/students right from the start, well, people can be the judge of that type of thing for themselves. 

I posted what I posted out of curiousity, I'm not paid stooge. I've been on this site for a long while.

Ok, fair enough, your thread didn't seem that bad with what you said in it.  But lets be honest here, saying you have been on this site for a long time is not entirely accurate.  You registered your user account 7 days before I registered mine back in 2006 but you only have 6 hours and 54 minutes of activity time.  That does not really say that you have been reading much of the stuff.  Whereas I have 113 days, 15 minutes of activity time (ok, maybe I have a problem and need to seek help.)

Check this out: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?action=stats  look at most activity time on the lower right.  Now how the hell does Cady have over double the activity time of me when she reg'd only two months before me  ??? lol)

But anyway, if you spend a little time reading a bit more of it you can find answers to a lot of your questions.  There is a treasure trove of valuable insight and information all over.  Of course it is mixed in with a lot of BS to wade through, but hey, it's the tubes of the internets! 

Ok,  I have to post this link again:

DJ Ted Stevens Techno Remix: "A Series of Tubes"

It's not a big truck you just dump stuff on! lol

Well I took the LSAT two years ago didn't score so well. I went ahead and spent another two years at my job, now I'm studying again and this time I plan on taking Testmaster as a means of getting prepared. This site is a very useful site in terms of preparation, and I plan on being here a little bit more.
Sometimes I just don't know

Sappho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 05:03:51 AM »
Actually, there "MCAT" prep books were pretty good.  They had plenty of info and shortcuts.

Not sure what they could provide on the LSAT, but I can tell you they are one expensive set of books. 
Law School 2011.
Took the LSAT twice.  Scored higher (thankfully) with the second test.
Special thank you to http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/ for the LSAT study guides.
Good luck with applications everyone!