Law School Discussion

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: .
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2004, 01:19:04 PM »

The funny thing is that law students (applicants) are Sooooooooooooooooo damned competitive that there's probably some mofo lining up to tix to japan for the december date. he'll take his laptop, log on to this site the night before to get our feedback and try to get a "heads up". LOL.  I can totally see that happening.  Don't tell me ya aren't thinking about it guys.
\

This is so funny because I grew up in Hawaii, and I actually seriously thought about flying home to take the test so I could have my friend on the east coast (Boston U) call me and tell me the games set ups.  But then I want to be an ethical (!) lawyer some day, so I didn't.

I went to Hawaii a couple years ago- the place is f-ing sweet. I got high and then went out to some reef on the Body Glove boat.

Hawaii is f-ing awesome!

clone grew up in Hawaii, and there's alot of gorgeous babes.

On another note, why only single out asian countries?

What about european/latin american/african countires where the LSAT is also offered?

Aren't they "cheating" as well?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2004, 01:29:26 PM »

The funny thing is that law students (applicants) are Sooooooooooooooooo damned competitive that there's probably some mofo lining up to tix to japan for the december date. he'll take his laptop, log on to this site the night before to get our feedback and try to get a "heads up". LOL.  I can totally see that happening.  Don't tell me ya aren't thinking about it guys.
\

This is so funny because I grew up in Hawaii, and I actually seriously thought about flying home to take the test so I could have my friend on the east coast (Boston U) call me and tell me the games set ups.  But then I want to be an ethical (!) lawyer some day, so I didn't.

I went to Hawaii a couple years ago- the place is f-ing sweet. I got high and then went out to some reef on the Body Glove boat.

Hawaii is f-ing awesome!

What about european/latin american/african countires where the LSAT is also offered?

latin american countries would be taking it at the same time as us.  european and african countries would be taking it before us (unless they take it on sunday, though londongirl took hers yesterday, right?  or is she still in the states right now?).

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2004, 01:31:10 PM »

\

Hawaii is f-ing awesome!

latin american countries would be taking it at the same time as us.  european and african countries would be taking it before us (unless they take it on sunday, though londongirl took hers yesterday, right?  or is she still in the states right now?).

pookie you are right.

I'm gonna take my december LSAT in guam [if they offer it there   ;D]

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2004, 01:36:25 PM »

pookie you are right.

i'm glad i could be of service :)

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2004, 01:41:06 PM »

pookie you are right.

pookie you are so nice, as always.

:-*

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2004, 02:35:47 PM »

pookie you are right.

thank you, clone  :-*

so, are we all kissing each other's asses more now because of that thread, or am i just more aware of it because of that thread?

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2004, 02:41:11 PM »

pookie you are right.

so, are we all kissing each other's asses more now because of that thread, or am i just more aware of it because of that thread?

I must have missed that thread....

;)

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2004, 02:42:17 PM »

pookie you are right.

;)

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,9914.0.html

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2004, 02:49:57 PM »

pookie you are right.

;)

No I just like you cauz you are so nice and smart.

Which is unlike me cauz I'm nice and dumb.

hth

;)

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2004, 02:52:27 PM »

pookie you are right.

;)

No I just like you cauz you are so nice and smart.

Which is unlike me cauz I'm nice and dumb.

hth

;)

silly clone, you're not dumb :)