!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjordan90

• 3.44 / 164
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tjordan90
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: .
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2004, 08:20:31 PM »
The funny thing is that law students (applicants) are Sooooooooooooooooo damned competitive that there's probably some mofo lining up to tix to japan for the december date. he'll take his laptop, log on to this site the night before to get our feedback and try to get a "heads up". LOL.  I can totally see that happening.  Don't tell me ya aren't thinking about it guys.

Guilty as charged.

superiorlobe

Re: [[]]] Warning about posting opinions on LSAT
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 08:21:14 PM »

You actually raised a very good point. People in the US can actually take this exact test on a Sunday citing religious reasons. Just a quick look at these boards will give away several questions, and maybe even the experimental section.

Saturday Sabbath people get a different test all together.

arc87

• View Profile
    • ScenarioSolver
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 08:27:15 PM »
Does anybody actually remember the statement we had to write out by hand?  Was there something in there about disclosing information or something like that?  I ask because I was so anxious and loaded with caffeine that I could barely remember how to write in cursive.  I could've written away my first born son I was so focused on proper formation of capital curisve Ls, Ss, As, and Cs.

i think it was just saying we wouldn't cheat, we are who we say we are, we're taking the test for the sole purpose of applying to law school.  and were we really supposed to write that in cursive?  i took it in june, but i was writing SO slowly, and it seemed like everyone around me was already done, so i erased my entire statement and just printed it.  i haven't written in cursive since 7th grade.  i never had any problems about it either.  i just thought the whole cursive thing was weird.

DUDE,

It took me 15 minutes to write two sentences.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 08:30:06 PM »
Does anybody actually remember the statement we had to write out by hand?  Was there something in there about disclosing information or something like that?  I ask because I was so anxious and loaded with caffeine that I could barely remember how to write in cursive.  I could've written away my first born son I was so focused on proper formation of capital curisve Ls, Ss, As, and Cs.

i think it was just saying we wouldn't cheat, we are who we say we are, we're taking the test for the sole purpose of applying to law school.  and were we really supposed to write that in cursive?  i took it in june, but i was writing SO slowly, and it seemed like everyone around me was already done, so i erased my entire statement and just printed it.  i haven't written in cursive since 7th grade.  i never had any problems about it either.  i just thought the whole cursive thing was weird.

DUDE,

in cursive?  yeah, it was taking me forever.  i felt like everyone was waiting for me, and the proctor was watching me.  got my heart racing trying to write it the second time when i had to start over.

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 09:17:51 PM »
DUDE,

Haha... I only copied down every third word, and I was still the last one with a pencil in my hands... though I did manage to take up all the space...  ::)

ryanjm

• View Profile
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 09:52:13 PM »
LOL, you tools, you didn't have to write in cursive. Yes, it said that on the test, but our proctor said that it was "preferred" but not necessary. Everyone at my test said the same thing "I haven't written like that since 2nd grade and I'm not going to spend 10 minutes trying to remember how"...do you honestly think they wouldn't accept your test if you didn't write in cursive? LOL!

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2004, 10:16:13 PM »
LOL, you tools, you didn't have to write in cursive. Yes, it said that on the test, but our proctor said that it was "preferred" but not necessary. Everyone at my test said the same thing "I haven't written like that since 2nd grade and I'm not going to spend 10 minutes trying to remember how"...do you honestly think they wouldn't accept your test if you didn't write in cursive? LOL!

hey, leave us alone  :-[  my proctor didn't say anything, and i didn't want to have problems about it.  i wasn't worried that they wouldn't accept my test, just that i might get contacted by LSAC before they'd release my score or something.  i like to follow instructions, especially those given by people who are grading the test that will get me into law school :)

Silversoma

• Me at Radiohead- Thunderbird Stadium, August/03
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2004, 11:35:51 PM »
Hey, I liked the whole cursive writing thing.  It was 15 minutes of active meditation- my mind was emptied of everything but the mechanical process of creating cursive letters, and I felt a deep sense of inner peace...  8)

DOWNY

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2004, 01:13:16 AM »
Because of the time differences, in some foreign countries, such as in Asian countries like Japan, they take the same LSAT test on Sunday.  They can wake up early and read the posts on websites, such as this one, and head to take the test.  Think about it.  You are helping them boost their scores by revealing the test questions and probably the answers too, and that means your chances at law schools go down.

Let's not be stupid.

Saturday Sabbath people get a different test. However people at different countries get the exact SAME test we took.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, any helpful posts are mitigated by all of my posts. I make sure to post lots of irrelevant *&^% about how awesome I am to distract them.

DOWNY

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2004, 02:25:17 AM »

The funny thing is that law students (applicants) are Sooooooooooooooooo damned competitive that there's probably some mofo lining up to tix to japan for the december date. he'll take his laptop, log on to this site the night before to get our feedback and try to get a "heads up". LOL.  I can totally see that happening.  Don't tell me ya aren't thinking about it guys.
\

This is so funny because I grew up in Hawaii, and I actually seriously thought about flying home to take the test so I could have my friend on the east coast (Boston U) call me and tell me the games set ups.  But then I want to be an ethical (!) lawyer some day, so I didn't.

I went to Hawaii a couple years ago- the place is f-ing sweet. I got high and then went out to some reef on the Body Glove boat.