Law School Discussion

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 02, 2004, 07:14:17 PM »
Because of the time differences, in some foreign countries, such as in Asian countries like Japan, they take the same LSAT test on Sunday.  They can wake up early and read the posts on websites, such as this one, and head to take the test.  Think about it.  You are helping them boost their scores by revealing the test questions and probably the answers too, and that means your chances at law schools go down.

Let's not be stupid.

Saturday Sabbath people get a different test. However people at different countries get the exact SAME test we took.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ! Warning about posting opinions on LSAT
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 07:15:24 PM »
i think it's too late for this.  people have already posted.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 07:16:14 PM »
At least we can prevent this next time.

vegemitemama

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 07:17:52 PM »
Besides, it's already after 10 am there. They would have started already. In Japan, that is.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 07:19:56 PM »
i didn't read after the 7th page or so of that really long thread, but i don't see how much of this would be helpful to int'l students anyway.  so they know which section is experimental, but that doesn't really matter anyway.  they know that some people chose "conveniently" for that RC question and some people didn't.  they know that some people didn't have a lot of D's for one of the sections.  it didn't seem like there was much consensus over what the right answers were anyway.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 07:20:52 PM »
They started the test about an hour and a half ago.  However many people have started posting way before two hours ago.  You know, in Asian countries it's so high-tech.  I am sure they all got the info.

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »
it doesn't help. the tests are very early in the morning. noone could remember all this stuff. and even if they knew which was the experimental they wouldn't trust ppl on the internet. I first found this site half an hour before going to take the lsat. first time ever. normally in london we're in the test at the same time as you. this time was an anomaly because of the test center. anyway, I read which was experimental. when in the test, I just didn't trust it. Why would I take the risk? I worked just as hard on the section and ended up being totally bummed that it didn't count. as for remembering answers: noone would be able to. it's hard to finish on time, without trying to remember some *&^% about volcanoes and dust and the earth cooling. I dunno... I don't think we need to worry.

vegemitemama

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2004, 07:23:38 PM »
it doesn't help. the tests are very early in the morning. noone could remember all this stuff. and even if they knew which was the experimental they wouldn't trust ppl on the internet. I first found this site half an hour before going to take the lsat. first time ever. normally in london we're in the test at the same time as you. this time was an anomaly because of the test center. anyway, I read which was experimental. when in the test, I just didn't trust it. Why would I take the risk? I worked just as hard on the section and ended up being totally bummed that it didn't count. as for remembering answers: noone would be able to. it's hard to finish on time, without trying to remember some *&^% about volcanoes and dust and the earth cooling. I dunno... I don't think we need to worry.

Thankyou. It's always nice to hear from someone that knows. :)

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2004, 07:24:44 PM »
You guys gave away all the settings for Games.  Don't you think knowing ahead of what kind of games you would get helps you in the test?
Oh well, if you want to help them, that's fine with me. My last test was this Oct test anyway.

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2004, 07:31:35 PM »
You guys gave away all the settings for Games.  Don't you think knowing ahead of what kind of games you would get helps you in the test?
Oh well, if you want to help them, that's fine with me. My last test was this Oct test anyway.

Dude relax.  There's alot more to be concerned about than whether or not an international tester knows the answers.  The only person who can keep you out of the law school of your choice is yourself. 
Now that the LSAT is over, focus on your apps and personal statement- not whether or not an international student is going to steal your seat in law school.