Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Nightmare  (Read 3050 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
Re: Nightmare
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 11:10:30 AM »

I like the nightmares about showing up for it naked better.

that dream known as dance of hopefully attractive distractor.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »
On a more serious note, if you believed you misbubbled, you can request that your test be hand graded taking that into consideration.

Huh? Really?

Here's a snip from an email LSAC sent me about misbubbling:

...if the candidate thinks that he skipped a section, which then shifted all of the answers down, he would need to write to LSAC and request to have his answer sheet handscored.

Rosalie Cho
Candidate Communications Analyst

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »
you also must send pubic hair sample.

hellojello

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 08:13:30 PM »
I had a dream that the proctors let me have extra time.... I really thought it was real too :(

carnodel

• My Friends, me, and Steve Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 02:13:01 AM »
I had a dream that the proctors let me have extra time.... I really thought it was real too :(

You actually can get extra time if you have a known and documented psychological disorder: severe case of ADHD, panic/anxiety attacks, OCD, dyslexia, or other pre-existing learning disorders.  Although I believe that you would need to give the LSAC a handful of documentation including affidavits from professors and school officials from your undergraduate to attest that you took other standardized tests in such extended time conditions.

So go to your psychiatrist/psychologist and demand them classify you as learning impaired immediately! haha
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.
- Bill Hicks

carnodel

• My Friends, me, and Steve Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:46 AM »

You actually can get extra time if you have a known and documented psychological disorder: severe case of ADHD, panic/anxiety attacks, OCD, dyslexia, or other pre-existing learning disorders.  Although I believe that you would need to give the LSAC a handful of documentation including affidavits from professors and school officials from your undergraduate to attest that you took other standardized tests in such extended time conditions.

So go to your psychiatrist/psychologist and demand them classify you as learning impaired immediately! haha

Sir, I suggest you come back when you have a clue.  Your insensitive comments about such things (and totally incorrect description of how that stuff works for being able to get special accommodations) plus it being completely misplaced in a fun thread shocks my conscious.  Your little 'haha' at the end does not turn it into a joke.  Your comments are highly offensive and totally ignorant. 

A little background and legal text about LSAC and special accommodations and the ADA. 
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/lsac.htm

Sober up if you are going to try to say anything worthwhile to promote your link, otherwise you will be eaten alive and I will enjoy seeing it happen since you just made fun of, in a not at all funny way, people with legitimate serious problems they did not choose to have. 

You just crossed one of the worst lines of all with your 13th post.

But I guess your comments do fit the 'nightmare' title of the thread in a few ways, you can guess at which ways I mean...

Ok, mr. policeman of the LSAT community.  First of all, stop personally attacking me on every thread.  A) The site in my link is not even my forum - it happens to be the unofficial forum of the prelaw fraternity I'm in.

B)  I don't care if anyone goes and sees it unlike how you are defensively acting with your own little forum board or whatever I see you have in your signature. 

And finally C) most important and vital to your entire point - you fail to realize who you are arguing with - because you take the moral high ground even though you know nothing about my own personal condition.  I have severe OCD and ADHD.  I have been prescribed almost every drug on the market and go to therapy every month now, but used to go on a weekly basis until I was 16.

Please do not advise me of anything.  I did not offend anyone who has a sense of humor and actually knows something about having extreme OCD tendencies and ADHD, which in my case were very debilitating and still are to a point - although I work very hard not to give in.  I used to wash my hands 5 times in the matter of 2 minutes after and before eating.  Please do not lecture me on anything about psychological disorders.

You are rude, and your comments are aggressive, preemptive, calculated, and totally uncalled for.  I hope not to be harassed by you in anyway further on this board.  Please leave me alone.

And, yes, although, I did not personally ask for extended time and have no plans to do so.  My friend did, and he did have people from our undergraduate administration send written affidavits to the LSAC confirming his prior history of extended test conditions.  I have not thoroughly watched his every move in interacting with the LSAC, however, so I am not 100% sure of what other things he needed to provide to get such conditions.  So please, get a clue before you get on your high horse.

And please, I'm not here to have an internet forum battle with you - it's bad for my OCD.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.
- Bill Hicks

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »
oh my.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »

DerekShiHarvard

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 06:03:37 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  >:(
Links:
PowerScore Bibles
Law School Numbers
LSAT Proctor DVD

The shadow proves the sunshine - press on fellow applicants!

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  >:(

lol, u brought this back from the dead to be martin luther king! For Shame! lol jk