Law School Discussion

LSD CHAT

Re: LSD CHAT
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »
^ i hope you're not sharing this with others, tink. especially after you asked me to be your e-valentine. i won't go with the "against LSD policy" argument again because that seemed to get me nowhere last time, but you should reconsider who your friends are if they ask you to send them our PM exchanges and then they laugh at you for engaging in those kinds of conversations with other poster

</3

Xman, please tell me the way to tink's heart.  Was it promises of candy? puppies? perhaps your mind-blowing lexicon?
Irregardless!  ;D

Nice 'tar, dude!

haha thanks dude. i picked it out just for you.  let's just say it had to be changed because i got a bit of a creepy PM from a certain *someone*

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »
^ i hope you're not sharing this with others, tink. especially after you asked me to be your e-valentine. i won't go with the "against LSD policy" argument again because that seemed to get me nowhere last time, but you should reconsider who your friends are if they ask you to send them our PM exchanges and then they laugh at you for engaging in those kinds of conversations with other poster

</3

Xman, please tell me the way to tink's heart.  Was it promises of candy? puppies? perhaps your mind-blowing lexicon?
Irregardless!  ;D

Nice 'tar, dude!

haha thanks dude. i picked it out just for you.  let's just say it had to be changed because i got a bit of a creepy PM from a certain *someone*
Holy *&^%. Xman tried to ask you to be his valentine too?!?!!?  :o :o :o

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2008, 06:59:33 PM »

</3

Xman, please tell me the way to tink's heart.  Was it promises of candy? puppies? perhaps your mind-blowing lexicon?

Xman! i must know now!

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »
^ can't do it on your own, blah? she was kind of an easy one to reel in (i hope that didn't come off as too vulgar, lol, it just seems that way when you read it aloud). i just charmed her the way i would in real life, i think that's the key, even on online message forums when they can't see you or hear you

tkm.

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
you are great

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »

God doesn't like liars.

thanks so much for making me lol in class, thus drawing unwanted attention to myself

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »
^ can't do it on your own, blah? she was kind of an easy one to reel in (i hope that didn't come off as too vulgar, lol, it just seems that way when you read it aloud). i just charmed her the way i would in real life, i think that's the key, even on online message forums when they can't see you or hear you

Can you be more specific?  I do not have the online game that you have.  I'm trying to be Tink's e-date next week but I don't know what to do.  Can you inspire me?

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2008, 07:06:21 PM »
^ i honestly cannot wait to use the reverse socratic method on my law professors. i just hope they haven't phased out the socratic method by next fall when i attend

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
dammit you people stop it!

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »
^ i honestly cannot wait to use the reverse socratic method on my law professors. i just hope they haven't phased out the socratic method by next fall when i attend

Where do you hope to attend?