Applying to law school > Law School Applications

REJECTED, ETC. TODAY

<< < (2/202) > >>

utilitarianjac:
No news from ANYBODY since Sunday. I'm expecting all the bad stuff that's going around here fairly soon. A rejection at Harvard and Columbia, a waitlist at Chicago, etc.

But why in the world have I not heard a thing from Virginia and Berkeley? I've been complete long enough to have received some word.

And what's the deal with USC and UCLA?

Signal:
I agree this should be a sticky. The acceptance thread is great and uplifting, but most of us will get rejected from some schools, or held, or waitlisted, etc. This is a great place to vent about it.

etmerian:
Agree - I don't know how to do that though.  I know, I'm a technology retard.

Anyway......I can honestly say I don't know what to expect in terms of decisions this cycle anymore.  I got rejections from the places I was expecting to, but I was sure I would have heard from Emory and American by now.  I've seen people I didn't think had the numbers get in, and people I thought were a shoe-in not get in.  So who knows anymore???

Petite Avocate:

--- Quote from: utilitarianjac on February 08, 2008, 02:13:17 PM ---No news from ANYBODY since Sunday. I'm expecting all the bad stuff that's going around here fairly soon. A rejection at Harvard and Columbia, a waitlist at Chicago, etc.

But why in the world have I not heard a thing from Virginia and Berkeley? I've been complete long enough to have received some word.

And what's the deal with USC and UCLA?

--- End quote ---

I'm dying waiting for UVA. I've been complete since mid-October!!

I released my spots at NW and Vandy today; I hope one of you benefits. 

etmerian:
I don't wait well.  I'm an instant gratification sort of girl.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version