Law School Discussion

retirement

retirement
« on: October 02, 2004, 07:14:52 PM »
Hey all, I'm retiring from the board! No, not to start law school, but my fourth year at uni. And now that I'm returning, I'm pushing all this stuff out of my head to concentrate on Finals. Retook the LSAT today - I feel pretty good about it, but then anything beats last time! I'll be back to tell you how it went (not that it's that interesting to anyone) and to see about you guys. You can female dog about the niceness all you like, but since I'm going I'll ignore it: I have loved this site and I know you're all going to some amazing schools and that pretty soon those acceptance letters will start appearing. We're a pretty talented bunch, huh? ZAP and his cool posts, Lexy's great repliques, Matt's amazing logic skills, Pooky's general coolness, Ruskie's support and drive, Noell's avatars, DOWNY... well, what can i say? And Kollesch and Calguy and all the people I'm forgetting to tell how much I like...Mukhia...inthesun, cho etc etc.
I for my part am still applying to Boalt, but I've pretty much decided to do a BA in law at Oxford and see where I am in two years....
Anyway, I've benefitted a lot from this site, made great friends etc. and I want to thank you all for being an awesome bunch.
I wish you all a ton of luck with the apps and with law school. And if anyone has any questions about the UK then pm me. Or pm me anyway.
Keep rocking.
Londongirl.

inthesun

Re: retirement
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 07:16:06 PM »
I love you londongirl!  Pop in and say hi every once in awhile.  We will miss your cheerful disposition!  :)

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 07:17:52 PM »
best of luck, londongirl!  hope it went even better than you expected today :)  i'm looking forward to hearing your update.  best of luck with boalt and oxford!

gobears

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 07:32:40 PM »
Londongirl, you're awesome!  Good luck and I totally hope you get into Boalt even though you'll be staying at Oxford.  Just for the satisfaction of it all! :)

ruskiegirl

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 09:58:21 PM »
I wanna see you at Boalt next fall.  I'll be saving my outlines for ya!  Your take on the situation can change drastically when you have that Boalt acceptance letter in your hands.  Trust me on this one!

XOXO and Best Wishes!

RuskieGirl

PS - I hope to hear from you soon by email or phone!

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 09:19:46 AM »
Best of luck at Oxford (wow you guys have finals only now?), and let us know how the LSAT went. My prediction: You did a lot better the second time and will get into Boalt. Bye!

DESI

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 09:33:38 AM »
good luck.  But i get the feeling you won't be able to stay away.  I "retired" once, and then last week deleted my account in hopes I could stay off.  Nope.  We'll see you back in a few.

mukhia

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 11:16:40 PM »
Yes, good luck with whatever you choose LG - but as Ruskie says, perhaps you will reconsider once Boalt woos you with an acceptance and all the fog and gay glamour of SFO...at any rate, don't retire for good from LSD just cos you're afraid of catching up on all the goss, trust me - it can be done (doing it now)...anyway, good luck regardless   :-*