Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Two questions  (Read 411 times)

bkoroma22

• MSN Messenger - bkoroma22@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • View Profile
    • Email
Two questions
« on: February 08, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »
First I first took the LSAT on February 2003 and I did fairly poor. I have now garnered work experience and plan to take the test again. Will I need to notify that I had taken the test that far back? Also Where can I find good study material for the reading comprehension section?
Sometimes I just don't know

Principled.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
Re: Two questions
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 12:37:47 PM »
I hear powerscore is coming out with a RC bible soon. When are you planning to take your next test?

Some of the tutors roaming around the boards will probably have some good ideas on study materials, but if you have some time to read non-prep books, I've been told reading The Economist, New York Times, etc...is pretty good prep too.
"(s)he's arguing...(s)he's making an argument."

"...I'm so ready to promise my all & I'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more... I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be...cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden" ~Chrisette Michele

bkoroma22

• MSN Messenger - bkoroma22@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bkoroma22
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
I hear powerscore is coming out with a RC bible soon. When are you planning to take your next test?

Some of the tutors roaming around the boards will probably have some good ideas on study materials, but if you have some time to read non-prep books, I've been told reading The Economist, New York Times, etc...is pretty good prep too.

Taking the test in June. Studying on own now, and taking Powerscore or Test Master in April.
Sometimes I just don't know

Principled.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »
If you have the time, you should jump on board for the JUNE LSAT study group that we're putting into motion. There is a facebook group for this, too, which will give you regular updates on our study schedule and other related information. If you have fbook, I can send you the invite to the group.

I'm taking a prep course too (and currently studying the PS LR and LG bibles), having had a bad performance (twice over) on the test, and I still think this group has the potential to really keep us all atop the study situation, the right way. And helping others helps to reinforce your readiness for the test.

You can find the discussion about the group here: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,101389.0.html.
"(s)he's arguing...(s)he's making an argument."

"...I'm so ready to promise my all & I'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more... I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be...cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden" ~Chrisette Michele