Law School Discussion

Anyone that remembers lr problems they had problems with- let's have them!!

Just remembered the first question on the Real LR Section.
Remember...the one about "tidal waves" ????

calibos11

the ones I remember before I walked out
Question 1:

Person A created a "portrait," made up of the replications of gene structures of an older person beneath a glass
Person B) That can't be a portrait. It is not the true building blocks of that person
What do Person 1 and 2 disagree on?
1. that it is/ is not a portrait
2.  (another answer choice)

Question 2:

It is best to fill the road with ?? when it is -7 degrees centigrade (advantages and disadvantages to this), to fill it with ?? when it is -32 centigrade (advantages and disadvantages to this), and to fill it with ?? when it is -?? centigrade (adv/ disadv)
Which of the following statements is supported?
My Answer:
When it is -7 degrees, and (disadvantages eliminated), this fill-in preferred.

Question 3:

Parallel Reasoning:  Take a mistake and build into leanring experience, etc. A piano player learns from screwing up a recidal.

Question 4 just remember concept....Because they have not proven it false, it must be true. invalid reasoning

This might have been experimental...I don't remember any of these.

foxnewssucks

yeah, that was a weird one for the 1st question.  I am not sure what I put.

I definitely didn't get that one. I still don't. I must be dim, but if the nutrient is in the milk, and we are told milk helps eyesight, how can it be that eyesight is formed in the womb... WOT? I don't even understand my own waffle. My whole post doesn't make sense! Arghhhhh!!!!!!!

calibos11

yeah, that was a weird one for the 1st question.  I am not sure what I put.

I chose something like, "the argument specifies what causes the tidal wave (gravitational forces) but not their size"

calibos11

How bout the one with cosmic dust clouds blocking the sun?

Ok, here are two more to discuss.

1.)  The corrupt board one.  I don't remember much more than that.  It was about how a board of people was corrupt, one of the answer choices had to do with not being able to prove that each person on the board did corupt things, another to do with the fact that each person did corrupt things in their own business.  Anyone remember this?

2.)  One on the temp of earth cooling, something about cosmic rocks that stirred up *earth* dust, all i remember is i put that the last one wouldn't work.  the others seemed ok.  Anyone remember this?

NYBound05

the ones I remember before I walked out
Question 1:

Person A created a "portrait," made up of the replications of gene structures of an older person beneath a glass
Person B) That can't be a portrait. It is not the true building blocks of that person
What do Person 1 and 2 disagree on?
1. that it is/ is not a portrait
2.  (another answer choice)

Question 2:

It is best to fill the road with ?? when it is -7 degrees centigrade (advantages and disadvantages to this), to fill it with ?? when it is -32 centigrade (advantages and disadvantages to this), and to fill it with ?? when it is -?? centigrade (adv/ disadv)
Which of the following statements is supported?
My Answer:
When it is -7 degrees, and (disadvantages eliminated), this fill-in preferred.

Question 3:

Parallel Reasoning:  Take a mistake and build into leanring experience, etc. A piano player learns from screwing up a recidal.

Question 4 just remember concept....Because they have not proven it false, it must be true. invalid reasoning

This might have been experimental...I don't remember any of these.

Same here.  I was almost sweating bullets, thinking I skipped a shitload full of questions.

I skipped some parallel reasoning questions, and I'm trying to get a better sense of my score, in relation to how many parallel reasoning questions there were.

Does anyone have even the slightest clue as to how many there were?  I know someone must remember, you guys remember everything else about questions on today's test...

Rizz98

• 3.91/165
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rizz98
    • View Profile
    • Email
Can't remember what I put for cosmic dust, but you're right on corrupt board. It was Wagner's (?) staff that was corrupt, not necessarily the whole board.

just two. I remember, because they were in the 2cd LR, right towards the end, and I had forgotten they existed til then.