Law School Discussion

Anyone that remembers lr problems they had problems with- let's have them!!

Does anyone remember the other parallel reasoning ones?  (not the one with the politicans)  I remember there being one with the stimuls bascially saying if it isn't this, then it is the other, but that's all i can remember.  i wasn't incredibly confident on the answer i choose for that one.

superiorlobe

Does anyone remember the other parallel reasoning ones?  (not the one with the politicans)  I remember there being one with the stimuls bascially saying if it isn't this, then it is the other, but that's all i can remember.  i wasn't incredibly confident on the answer i choose for that one.

I picked B on that one.

Stimulus was about squirrels and bird feeders.  Choices were all about tire pressure.

I think you're referring to the one where the correct answer was (E), that if two people disagree on whether the tree is an elm or an oak, then the opinion of an expert will confirm that one of them is right.  (it's a flaw because both of them might be wrong)

superiorlobe

I think you're referring to the one where the correct answer was (E), that if two people disagree on whether the tree is an elm or an oak, then the opinion of an expert will confirm that one of them is right.  (it's a flaw because both of them might be wrong)

On that parallel one E was the correct choice.

well, there is the first lr one I for sure got wrong.  i'm terrible with parallel reasoning.  i think the tire pressure one might have been on your experimental bc i don't remember anything about tire pressure.

foxnewssucks

well, there is the first lr one I for sure got wrong.  i'm terrible with parallel reasoning.  i think the tire pressure one might have been on your experimental bc i don't remember anything about tire pressure.

yeah, I never saw a tire pressure question.

calibos11

yeah, I never saw a tire pressure question.

Can't seem to remember the elm/oak one either.  Sure this wasn't experimental?

Hey this is about reading comp... does anyone remember what the got for the one about how the law union passage was organized.  I was debating between D and E.  I think D was like "tells the positive and negative, then offers an argument" and the other one was "provides practical values of occurrence then provides more data on this."

Also did anyone get the others tone is "unimpressed" for the proponents of the union?

Also, what did you get for that easier LR section.. I think it was like question 20 or somewhere around that about the kids with the thrill-seeking like (impulsive) behavior that is correlated with a  certain gene."  I wasn't sure if the answer was E-other behaviors are correlated with this gene

I had the elm/oak question and I only had 2 lr sections, so it couldn't have been experimental.

NYBound05

Does anyone know how many parallel reasoning questions there were on the lr sections?