Law School Discussion

Anyone that remembers lr problems they had problems with- let's have them!!

The stimulus DOES suggest, however, that in a situation where there is a party in power, those who disagree with the policies of that party will make common cause to overthrow it.  That means that the party newly in power, since no majority supports any of its views, will have this difficulty.

foxnewssucks

on the economist question... I put the appeal to authority response.

superiorlobe

Because once they are in power, if people disagree with them there could be another coup.  TO avoid getting thrown out of power they would have to resolve the differences.

Nothing in the stimulus suggests anything like this.

*&^%, if Franz put appeal to authority that isn't good.  Frazn- what did you put for the overthrow gov. one?

superiorlobe

On the economists question I picked the employers one, not the appeal to authority one.  I feel very confident in my selection.  On the political parties I chose the promulgate policies one, and again I feel very confidant.  It appears that the consensus is against me on both these questions, but I'm pretty sure you guys went for the decoy choices.

Superior- I really don't think we've reached a consensus.  Perhaps I will set up a vote for these tomorrow ( I really need to figure out how I did by Monday to decide about cancelling more score).  I went with both the choices that you went with, so I hope you are right:)

Superior - you're right about the employers one, but I'm convinced that my answer for the other one is more subtle and yours is the decoy.  Guess we'll see in a few weeks.

superiorlobe

The stimulus DOES suggest, however, that in a situation where there is a party in power, those who disagree with the policies of that party will make common cause to overthrow it.  That means that the party newly in power, since no majority supports any of its views, will have this difficulty.

Yes, but this goes for any party, whether they party disagrees with itself or not.

Can anyone remember any other questions??  (Even if you got the right.)  I have a terrible memory, but am trying to figure out how I did:)

foxnewssucks

*&^%, if Franz put appeal to authority that isn't good.  Frazn- what did you put for the overthrow gov. one?

I think I typed this somewhere, but I put that they needed to come to a consensus answer. You guys are scaring me. lol