Law School Discussion

Anyone that remembers lr problems they had problems with- let's have them!!

I'm trying to decide if I should cancel.  If anyone can remember lr problems they had difficulty with, please post them.  We can all figure out how we did to some degree!

seriosuly id like to try and remember some of these I cant seem to remember any of them. Was there something about campaign reform?

qtip2012

• LSAT: 162 UGPA: 3.06
    • View Profile
    • Email
yes, there was, you had to insert the conclusion...

i put that there should be spending ceilings

Yes, there was one about the amount of money politicans spend on campaigns.  About how in a democratic election on candidate should not have an unfair advantage.

I put the answer that there should be an upper cap on the amount of money spent on a campaign.

I'm trying to remember the parallel reason ?'s....Something like if one doesn't do something then the other must do something, match the flaw in reasoning....can't remember the subject matter.

yea, im pretty sure that was the correct answer.

*&^%, im so confused about this test. i really want to cancel, but im just not sure.

qtip2012

• LSAT: 162 UGPA: 3.06
    • View Profile
    • Email
good katie... looks like we were on the same page once again

superiorlobe

The one about campaign reform and government spending was tough.  I also put that there should be spending ceilings for the wealthy.  I was tempted by the one about the government funding a low percentage of all campaigns, though.

The one about campaign reform and government spending was tough.  I also put that there should be spending ceilings for the wealthy.  I was tempted by the one about the government funding a low percentage off all campaigns, though.

i dont think it was the government subsidy one because the author specifically said that governments should NOT provide subsidies.

superiorlobe

I'm trying to remember the parallel reason ?'s....Something like if one doesn't do something then the other must do something, match the flaw in reasoning....can't remember the subject matter.

Yeah, this was the one where all the answer choices had to do with tire pressure.  I chose B.