Law School Discussion

I can't honestly be the only conservative on here...

Re: I can't honestly be the only conservative on here...
« Reply #920 on: February 15, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »
I don't think Romney would accept a VP offer from McCain.  It's possible, but I don't see it happening.  Despite their public ammends, I still bet that there are some hard feelings below the surface. 

As far as Condi goes, I think she would be a really good VP.  Unfortunately it has already been shown that it is okay for the liberal media (and democrats) to be racists towards blacks if they are republican-which would be quite disturbing to see in a Presidential campaign. 

(Oh wait-I forgot that I am a bigot, so I guess I really don't care).

t...

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: February 15, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »
I don't think Romney would accept a VP offer from McCain.  It's possible, but I don't see it happening.  Despite their public ammends, I still bet that there are some hard feelings below the surface. 

As far as Condi goes, I think she would be a really good VP.  Unfortunately it has already been shown that it is okay for the liberal media (and democrats) to be racists towards blacks if they are republican-which would be quite disturbing to see in a Presidential campaign. 

Well, bigot or "fucktwit," but I suppose quibbling over such terms is really fruitless.

It's quite amazing to me that you're utterly incapable of substantiating anything you say, yet you still are arrogant enough to believe it so strongly.

« Reply #922 on: February 15, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »

Well, bigot or "fucktwit," but I suppose quibbling over such terms is really fruitless.

It's quite amazing to me that you're utterly incapable of substantiating anything you say, yet you still are arrogant enough to believe it so strongly.

:D :D :D :D :D

« Reply #923 on: February 15, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

that seems to be pandemic in these parts

::doesn't substantiate::
::believes strongly::

Sergio

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: February 17, 2008, 02:04:07 PM »
I totally agree with that Saxby.  It's gonna be someone from the South most likely.  Now, I just want to see Hillary go nuclear on Obama, that will be fun for everyone...

oscist

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: February 19, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
How is Romney viewed as "less of a conservative" than McCain?  Romney was endorsed by the National Review, and was considered the only "all-around conservative" in the race besides Thompson.  Nonetheless, I doubt he would pick him either. 

« Reply #926 on: February 19, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »
Although, in his governorship he was as conservative as he could be. Living in MA, it was fairly obvious that the Soviet known as the state legislature tied his hands completley