If I decide circa June/July to put off law school for a year, can I apply for a deferment at my top choice at that time? What are the chances that it'll be approved? And, if it's denied, do I still have the option of attending as scheduled or does the act of applying somehow forfeit my seat? Has anyone done this and if so, how did it work out?
(if there is another post that addresses this issue, I apologize-- please direct me there).